Happy 2nd Birthday FWTT! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
Happy 2nd Birthday FWTT!

It's not for a few weeks now, but congrats to FWTT on TWO YEARS of existance.

It was the first of the fantasy games and still the best thanks to our wonderful Director Mr. Alejandro!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:46 AM   #2
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed Anjie

Some of the founding players:

Larissa Ferrer
Selima Valentine
Ruflina Taliamanosoko
Anjelica de la Courtiere
Tami Sugarn (Retired)
Tiffani Eggert
Martina Lian (Retired)

post others here

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:05 AM   #3
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
how could you forget Eva Sorrenta?
Anette Salomansson (retired)
Erika Salomansson (retired)
Caroline Whitten (retired)
Neve WUNCH lol (retired)
Alice Knight? (retired)

can't think of any others.

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:10 AM   #4
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
*Kitana Sanders
*Marla Sokoloff
*Znezana Prica
*Jane Wong?
*Riana Shamira Zubir?
*Liezel Coetzer
*Rachel Porlay
*Emma Jacquis
*Jessica Campbell

Happy Birthday FWTT!!
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:13 AM   #5
country flag Scotso

Was Kitana Sanders...

how could I forget my own partner Marla? sorry Jerome!

I just remembered Vanessa Stroven (another canuck I think)

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:30 AM   #6
Tennis124

Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all
Yes How fantastic to celebrate our 2nd anniversary! Thrilled to be a part of it!

You're correct. Alice Knight, Riana Zubir, Jane Wong and Vanessa Stroven, all around since the beginning.

My first match was against Jessica Campbell. And my first lost was to Jane Wong.

Jennifer Selles another original. and how about Liezl Coetzer. Anyone remember her?
Tennis124 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:32 AM   #7
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
YAY! Happy Anniversary FWTT! and Congrats to Alejandro!

Also I was wondering what happened to the former retirees, they just disappeared gradually. Also that Wunch name was hilarious! She retired really early right?
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:52 AM   #8
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
I think Jane is the only remaining playing players who played in Charleston 2 years ago? Am I correct Alex?
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:55 AM   #9
country flag Scotso

No you're not

I know for sure that Anjelica played

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:57 AM   #10
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
Hehe, nice to see I have a company Angelica, maybe we should get along better now
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:58 AM   #11
country flag Scotso

maybe not!

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:49 AM   #12
country flag Alek

Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute
From Charleston no Jane some players still remain.

But from the 4 semifinalists yes, Jane is the only one remaining

Neve Wunch retired right after making the Roland Garros 2000 Final also.
Alek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 08:09 AM   #13
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
I really wish that Marteena had started on the fwtt tour a lot earlier than she really did.....she started right at the beginning of 2001....and has REALLY REALLY enjoyed herself....she's never gonna retire! LOL

Thanks to Alejandro for creating such a wonderfully enjoyable game and to all marteena's friends for making so great, in particular: Eva, Larisa, Anjelica, Regla, Sabine, Selima, Bryanne, Jelena and Ruflina!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 08:41 AM   #14
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
I love FWTT! The best game in the Board! Thanks, Alejandro for creating the game! Happy Birthday, FWTT!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:24 PM   #15
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
CONGRATS TO FWTT!!!!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote