Things Nastya will never say... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2005, 09:18 PM   #1
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Things Nastya will never say...

Ok, I got this from Justine´s thread and I loved the idea, cause you can be sure that there are other fan-groups which need even more fun than we do during this time...so let´s go, be creative and give us some of your best lines, faked interviews...which Nastya will never ever say under any circumstances...EVERYTHING GOES

Journalist: "So, tell us what´s your fave Grand Slam?"

Nastya:"Definetly the US Open. I mean what´s better than the US? Great food, great mentality. I wished my boyfriend was american."

Journalist: "Didn´t you say that you wouldn´t want to have an american boyfriend?"

Nastya: "I never said that and if so, I changed my mind...I do that every once in a while you know. I am as consistent in real life as I am on court. If I had an american boyfriend, I would marry him, so that I can finally get the american-pass I always wanted."

Journalist: "But you said you loved russia?"

Nastya:"Yeah I do, but I thought if I become number one in the world...uhm, I meant WHEN I become number one in the world, I can prevent that Jelzin dude from squeezing me to death with his bear-hugs, it´s so gross."

Journalist: "Number one in the world? You´re not even russian´s number one anylonger."

Nastya: "Last time I checked, I am number one in russia."

Journalist: "Actually Ma...."

Nastya: "Yeah, Mauresmo, I know she´s a fighter and it will be hard against her, but she´s such a choker. I will kick that male woman or whatever that is out of my way."

Journalist:Uhmmm...no, what about Maria?"

Nastya: "What the fuck about her?"

Journalist: "Ahh...she´s fourth right now, you´re fifth."

Nastya: "Shut the fuck off, what do you know? Why don´t you just ask me some typical journalist-questions, like "what´s the reason for the russian´s domination"?

Journalist: "Ok, so what is..."

Nastya "Wait, I have written it down...ok...Hard competition. A lot of us. Everyone wants to win against me cause I am russian number one."

Journalist: "I think you have to update your note."

Nastya:" whatever...at least I am the first russian who has ever won a slam and I am the first russian to have the chance to defend a slam title and I am the first russian who has ever become number two in the world and I am the first russian with a german coach and the first russian to have succesfully defend two titles in one year... and uhmm...the first russian player who has an Irish Setter back home and the first russian player who won a slam after she became 18 years old and..."

Journalist: "Yeah...uhm, right...that´s a wrap. Thank you very much and have fun playing at your fave Grand Slam this year, it can only get better than last year."

Nastya: "How can it get better? I´ve won Paris you dork!"

Journalist: "But you said that the US Open is your fave?"

Nastya: "Yeah, sometimes I even say that I like Maria...get the hell out of here!"

hmmm...I am tired, will try another one tomorrow

Visit: Anastasia-Myskina.com
Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2005, 10:38 PM   #2
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya: During matches my mind wanders and i think of the passionate nights of sex with coachy. he trained me really hard over the offseason. it was great.
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 11:02 PM   #3
country flag Emptiness

Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of
Bad Martirogi!

Sex is unnecessary for Anastasia. Her ecstasy comes from draining people of their blood.
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 11:32 AM   #4
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh come on people!!!

Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 07:32 PM   #5
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, I started a similar Lena thread, only I was to lazy to couch it as an interview. Please check it out in Gardens of Edem.

A few more unlikely Nastyaisms:

"I love the U.S. Open because I can play my matches at night. Under a full moon."

"Everybody knows I am the most level-headed, consistent player on the tour."

"More than any other player, I remind myself of Bjorn Borg."

"Now that I'm her new stepmom, I'm grounding Maria until after the U.S. Open."

Max
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 07:56 PM   #6
country flag Spunky83

"I love my forehand."

Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 08:58 PM   #7
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah...I'm too lazy today for some artwork, already some weird ones
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 10:10 PM   #8
country flag Spunky83

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax
"Now that I'm her new stepmom, I'm grounding Maria until after the U.S. Open."

Max

Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 10:12 PM   #9
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
I'm leaving Russia and emmigrating to Bolitteri Academy. It worked for my friend Maria so I thought I'd try it too.
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 10:32 PM   #10
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute
I want to play doubles with Maria
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 11:14 PM   #11
country flag JLDementieva
Registered 1

JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future
"Maria is the true #1 Russian"

Anastasia Myskina

Daniela Hantuchova
JLDementieva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #12
country flag Breakaway

Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all Breakaway is a name known to all
, those are funny!

Does Nastya really not like Americans?

My name is Danny
And it's uncanny
How when I sing about my Hingis
I start to groove like Mingus

If she could only go
To my singles rodeo
She'd find me hitting forehands to and fro
She'd say "Radek, man, you've got to go!"

I'm the only boy in Texas
Who pulls up in a Lexus
And when I make a play
They call me Breakaway.

Written by: Matt aka MisterQ
Breakaway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 09:52 AM   #13
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
"Thank you for your support Jens!" -Nastya yells during match

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 02:01 PM   #14
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
"I'm Lena's bitch, she's way too good for me, her serve is amazing"
"Dechy is really better than me, my 5 wins against her are all fluke"
"Australia is great, the crowd, the weather...I think I'll leave Russia"
"Yuri is like a father to me, he helped me a lot during the AO with precious advices"
"I love Maria's all around game, she's my mentor"
"Safin defeated Federer? hahahahah that dork is in the final? "
"I really enjoy watching wrestling, tennis is so boring"
"I like choking sometimes in my matches, it takes some of the pressure off"
"I hate tankers"

"That's all for now, stupid fans "
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 02:29 PM   #15
country flag Spunky83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakaway
, those are funny!

Does Nastya really not like Americans?
Hehe...no, she does like them, but she doesn´t really like the US, because of the food (btw I second that) and the US Open atmosphere (too loud, hotel´s too far away). She certainly doesn´t have a problem with americans; but she would never leave russia for any country

Inside-Tennis.net
Justine - Nastya - Ana

M-A2R0T0I6N-A