Misa's in AO quallies!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 08:21 AM   #1
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Misa's in AO quallies!!!

According to the Aussie Open website, Misa will play Stephanie Dubois of Canada in the frist round of quallies tomorrow! And I'm going!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2005, 11:07 PM   #2
country flag chantie

chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold
And she won!!
chantie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 05:45 AM   #3
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, and again today! So I can go again tomorrow to see her (had to work today, and was hoping she'd win! )

Old Jan 14th, 2005, 11:03 AM   #4
country flag chantie

chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold chantie is a splendid one to behold
Go Misa, please quallify!!!
You can do it!!!
chantie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2005, 05:39 AM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

She did it! She's a sweet girl too.

Old Jan 15th, 2005, 06:55 AM   #6
country flag Beefy

Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute
I watched her today (I was there) and she played so well, the 3rd set she kicked arse! Really nice person to

And all the best for Elena
Beefy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 03:36 PM   #7
country flag JCFChuffy

JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about JCFChuffy has a spectacular aura about
She made it to the second round!!! Well done Misa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS Juan Carlos Ferrero!!
JCFChuffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 03:32 AM   #8
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Beefy...did you talk to her after her quallie match - just behind her chair? Coz I was there too.

Old Jan 28th, 2005, 12:20 PM   #9
country flag Beefy

Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute Beefy has a reputation beyond repute
A little bit yeah, but I got a pic with her on the way back to the locker rooms

Old Jan 29th, 2005, 04:10 AM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

I'm pissed off coz I didn't have my camera at quallies! I did see you then!

Old Jan 29th, 2005, 07:58 AM   #11
country flag Beefy

OMG! I was in an England cricket top. I'll post the pics I got of her sometime soon

Old Jan 29th, 2005, 08:18 AM   #12
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

lmao yes, I saw you waiting outside to get in too, right... when they made us wait for like an hour!

Old Jan 29th, 2005, 08:21 AM   #13
country flag Beefy

F*cking hell! Yeah I was there around 9:00am. Can't really remember a lot from that morning though, but this is freaky!

Old Jan 29th, 2005, 10:58 AM   #14
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

lol I got there about 9:05am... I was wearing a bright orange Nike hoodie ffs! You don't remember? haha I remember you, and actually I was almsot gonna ask if you were from wtaworld, but I didn't wanna look like a dick if you weren't!

Old Jan 29th, 2005, 11:05 AM   #15
country flag Beefy

I think I remember you, as I said before, I can't remember much from that (such a long day and I didn't have any food or drink with me, and I didn't have enough to get some there). That would've been funny if you did ask me about wtaworld. LOL, this is freaky I wasn't checking you out was I?