Australian Open 2005 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 02:45 AM   #1
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Australian Open 2005

Just found this.

So i might mean that Mary will not have to play the top 8 in her first match.

It is from tennisreporters . net

Mark

Capriati will pull out of Aussie Open
American likely out until late February

By Matthew Cronin,

Capriati has been bothered by a shoulder injury since December, which has been described as tendonitis, but what could be a rotator cuff problem.

The 28-year-old has only played one tournament since losing in the semifinals of the US Open last September, when she was crushed by Vera Zvonareva in Philadelphia. Capriati may attempt to return in Dubai, the last week of February, but may wait until Indian Wells, which begins the first week of March.

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 02:50 AM   #2
country flag Mark Spruce

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Oh I have just found 3 pics of Mary at pratice for 2005 AU Open !!!!!!!!

www.mary-pierce.org

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 05:53 AM   #3
country flag Mary Pierce
Team WTAworld

Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light
WOW, thanks so much for these Mark, where did you find them?!?!

Mary looks great, very fit! I hope she wears something to dazzle us with! I have taken leave from work to make sure I can go down and see her first round match and will report it fully to you guys as well and show you the photo's I take too.

Mary Pierce

Mary Pierce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 06:06 AM   #4
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
She looks great!!!

By the way, I think I saw David in one of the pictures...so he is around to help Mary...that's good news too!!!

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 06:31 AM   #5
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Wow she looks great, she seems to be fit!!!! Hope she is OK
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 09:31 AM   #6
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
yes,she seems to be injury-free
hope she can have a good win opener in Australian Open.
Mary,you can do it!!
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 09:37 AM   #7
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
Mary playing : a dream comes true

Hope she'll be ok and confident !

And I hope she will have an easy draw and an easy first round because she needs to regain confidence and, u know, it's always better to begin a chelem event by an easy win !

So i hope she won't play karatancheva, or Vaidisova, or Bartoli, or Safina !

And for the third round (even if we have to take it match by match), i don't want to see mary against Molik !
Because i want Mary to play with the crowd supporting her
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:35 AM   #8
country flag Mark Spruce

Mary looks great, and now Jen is not play. I got the pics from APP Image.

Yes I am hoping so much for a good draw. Lat few years her draws have been crapp.

mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:35 AM   #9
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzy Maryfan
Mary playing : a dream comes true

Hope she'll be ok and confident !

And I hope she will have an easy draw and an easy first round because she needs to regain confidence and, u know, it's always better to begin a chelem event by an easy win !

So i hope she won't play karatancheva, or Vaidisova, or Bartoli, or Safina !

And for the third round (even if we have to take it match by match), i don't want to see mary against Molik !
Because i want Mary to play with the crowd supporting her
That is right an easy first round would be the best for Mary..;but after if she really is in great shape, i'd love to see her playing and destroy players like, Dementieva, Kuznetsova or Myskina..;to show to those girls who is the real queen in Australia MARY P
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM   #10
country flag Mark Spruce

Oh great a report. Hey will you be able to take photos ???

take care

mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Pierce
WOW, thanks so much for these Mark, where did you find them?!?!

Mary looks great, very fit! I hope she wears something to dazzle us with! I have taken leave from work to make sure I can go down and see her first round match and will report it fully to you guys as well and show you the photo's I take too.

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 11:22 AM   #11
country flag MaryPierceFan

MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all MaryPierceFan is a name known to all
[quote=Mark Spruce]Just found this.

Mark

Thanks for the news! Great to hear! And for the photos. Mary looks great. But You wrote that Mary won't play top8 in her first match. That's obvious coz she will be a seeded player and can play someone from top8 at earliest in a 3rd round.
Anyway, thanks for the news and pix stuff Mark!
MaryPierceFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 11:39 AM   #12
country flag Mary Pierce
Team WTAworld

Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light Mary Pierce is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Mark

Yes I will hopefully be taking pictures with my good digital camera so I will send them to you to publish as soon as I get back from hopefully, a good victory by Mary!

Mary Pierce

Mary Pierce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 02:22 PM   #13
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
great news!!!
good luck mary!!!
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:34 PM   #14
country flag Mark Spruce

HI

That is great I will look forward to your report. If you want I can publish that on my site if you want ??

Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Pierce
Hi Mark

Yes I will hopefully be taking pictures with my good digital camera so I will send them to you to publish as soon as I get back from hopefully, a good victory by Mary!

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 03:35 PM   #15
country flag Mark Spruce

OPSSSS

Mark

[quote=MaryPierceFan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Spruce
Just found this.

Mark

Thanks for the news! Great to hear! And for the photos. Mary looks great. But You wrote that Mary won't play top8 in her first match. That's obvious coz she will be a seeded player and can play someone from top8 at earliest in a 3rd round.
Anyway, thanks for the news and pix stuff Mark!

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!