Game organizers: Introduce your game! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #106
country flag marklin

marklin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Game organizers: Introduce your game!

I have tried Tenio, but still prefer www.tennisduel.com.
Its a really great game.
marklin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #107
country flag whueg

whueg is an unknown quantity at this point

The Fantasy US Open starts on Monday 27 August 2012 at 17:00 hours CET.

You can choose 25 tennis players (men and women) from 7 different groups of which you think are going to win the most points in the US Open.

The game will cost 5.00 euro per team and will start with a guaranteed amount of prizes of 500.00 euro. The first prize will be 125.00 euro (11 GC prizes) and the best sub leagues can win 20.00 euro (15, 5 euro).

Have fun,

whueg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #108
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

New Game, pretty easy to play. Have a look guys!

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...9#post22307889

Do not go gentle into that good night ....
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 10:54 AM   #109
country flag whueg

We created a Head to Head for the WTA Championships which starts Tuesday at 16.00 hours with the match between Agnieszka Radwanska and Petra Kvitova.

2 euro per team and we start with 40 euro in the prize pool.

Have fun!!

23-10 16:00 Kvitova, Petra - Radwanska, Agnieszka
23-10 17:30 Kerber, Angelique - Williams, Serena
23-10 19:00 Errani, Sara - Sharapova, Maria
24-10 16:00 Azarenka, Victoria - Kerber, Angelique
24-10 16:00 Li, Na - Williams, Serena
24-10 16:00 Azarenka, Victoria - Li, Na
24-10 16:00 Azarenka, Victoria - Williams, Serena
24-10 16:00 Kerber, Angelique - Li, Na
24-10 16:00 Errani, Sara - Kvitova, Petra
24-10 16:00 Radwanska, Agnieszka - Sharapova, Maria
24-10 16:00 Errani, Sara - Radwanska, Agnieszka
24-10 16:00 Kvitova, Petra - Sharapova, Maria

Game rules

Predict for every Head to head which sportsman will the best of the 2 sportsmen. 10 points per good prediction.
The result of a duel will be set to 0 points when one of the sportsmen do not start at the match, or when both sportsmen are not taken up in the final result of the match.
For every head to head there is a possibility to use jokers. Zweeler decides up front which duels will get a Joker and how many jokers can be placed. The jokers double the points of a correct prediction.
When you use the Insurance (I) on a match you can win 7 points when your prediction is correct and 3 points when your prediction is wrong. When using an insurance you can't put a joker on this match.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM   #110
country flag whueg

The Fantasy WTA Tennis Year Game starts on Friday 28 December 2012 at 2:00 hours CET.

You have a budget of 215 million euro to buy 20 tennis players of which you think are going to win the most points in the Fantasy WTA Tennis Year Game.

You can win points with your own team based upon the achievements of your tennis players in all tennis tournaments which count for this game. You can score points per round. An example: When you have chosen Serena Williams in your team and she is eliminated in the semi finals of the Australian Open (a Grand Slam), you will score the following points (2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 = 30). When she wins the tournament she will receive (2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 15, 15 = 60).

The game will cost 7.00 euro per team and will start with a guaranteed amount of prizes of 500.00 euro.

The first prize will be 100.00 euro (13 GC prizes) and finally you can win with your friends, colleagues and family 30.00 euro in the sub league classification (20, 10 euro).

Have fun!

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:28 AM   #111
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Challenger PAW or FITD?

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 01:37 AM   #112
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Challenger PAW or FITD?
Its happened before already. Not much people though

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:01 AM   #113
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Oh

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #114
country flag stejj9

stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice

Hey guys,

I've had an idea for a new game with an interesting concept!
Was wondering where I could post the entire format of the game, the goal and the rules.
If someone could let me know, that would be great

Thank you!

P.S. Who is responsible for confirming games? Maybe I could just sent a direct message to that user. Thanks
stejj9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #115
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Post rules here, then start the game and when you have more than 16 players you'll get subforum for your game.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #116
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Post rules here, then start the game and when you have more than 16 players you'll get subforum for your game.
Exactly. If there are specific questions about a subforum, they can be sent to me.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #117
country flag stejj9

stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Hvala Igorche!

and thanks James, will do that asap!
stejj9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #118
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stejj9 View Post
Hvala Igorche!

and thanks James, will do that asap!
I drugi put

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #119
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Random Tennis League

Rules
You have to choose a top 200 active wta player. There is 19 points in total.You need to put them in 5 sections-serve,forehand,backhand,dropshot,volley.For example :
S:5
F:6
B:3
D:4
V:1
5+6+3+4+1=19
Then I use random.org to get main shot of a game.Example:
Paszek
S:5
f:3
b:5
d:3
v:3

Azarenka

Random.org says:
Game 1: Volley
Paszek :3
Azarenka:4
Azarenka wins a game.
You send me numbers once per 3 months.You need commit for every tournament you want to play.There will be 3/4 tournaments per month and I wont follow regular wta calendar.
I'm thinking similar game to this. would poeple play?
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #120
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

PYS (pick your skills)

Rules: You order 100 points into 13 different categories ( Forehand, Backhand, Serve, Volley, Drop Shot, Lob, Overhead, Topspin, Flat, Slice, Confidence, Surface and Tiebreak
Pick a player within the top 100 for the past 10 years (or any notable ones that never made it)

Example:
Serena: 5, 10, 15, 5, 0 , 10 , 10* , 5, 10 *,5, 10, 10, 5
Azarenka: 10, 0, 0 , 0 20, 10*, 10,0 , 0, 10 , 10 ,10, 20
If a tie it goes to a coin flip
So in this example: Serena wins 6-3

3 -4 Tournaments a month
Every time A player wins a tournament they get an extra 1-5 points depending on the quality of the tournament

Anyone want to play/ improve the game