Game organizers: Introduce your game! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 01:29 AM   #91
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: Game organizers: Introduce your game!

This is the Auckland thread. For a test run
Predcit the Draw #1

Weclome to the very first week of PTD. This is how the game works.

You have to try and predcit the draw from the entry list from that event on the calendar. For example if the entry list is Serena Williams, Justine Henin, Sabine Lisicki, Samantha Stosur, Caroline Wozniacki, Venus Williams, Li Na, Maria Sharapova then you have to do it like this

(1) Justine Henin vs. Caroline Wozniacki
Venus Williams vs. Li Na
Maria Sharapova vs. Samantha Stosur
Serena Williams vs. (2) Sabine Lisicki

You can enter both events, but only your best can count. The top 2 seeds for everything except the right match, won't count into your tourmanet points talley, while the other entries can. Anyway this is how the points system will work:

Right Match: 50
Right Quarter: 30 for other
Right Quarter: 25 for Internationals and Premier 5 (32 list)
Right Half: 10

The point system will be the same as the WTA but only the top 16 best results will count. So start playing
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:51 AM   #92
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey

Just a shout out to see if anyone is interested in signing up to play LoRT in 2012. The rules of this game have changed slightly from before and they are outlined below. If you are interested take a look in the LoRT subforum and visit the 2012 commitment and schedule thread via the link below

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=449746

Rules Outlined:

1. You will have 12 points to split in each set. 1 to 12.
2. Each value will have to have a direction associated with it, either Left or Right.
3. [Same as old rules for scoring] http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....4&postcount=22
4. At the start of each round, all players will be sent a PM with 3 graphics OR questions OR a mixture of both. Those 3 graphics will consist of 3 tennis players that have been 'shaded' out and any questions may or may not be relevant to tennis.
5. Your job is to correctly guess the three players and or answer the questions sent in the PM.
6. Instead of the higher ranked player serving first, the player that correctly guesses the first graphic/answers the first question will serve first. (This is a BIG advantage).
7. The second graphic/question will be used to determine the first 'identical' score.
8. The third graphic/question will be used to determine the first tiebreak.

Example Set of Scores: L5, L7, R1, R9, R12, L3, L4, R2, R6, L11, R10, L8.
Why have these guessing questions?
- It removes the requirement of using a coin toss every single time identical scores, or tiebreaks come up. (And they are heaps fun!)

How does doubles work?
- Same format, except each team will send answers together.

What happens if we each guess the graphics/questions correctly?
- If both players guess the graphic/question correctly, the next one will be used in its place. It is highly unlikely that both players will guess all three players/questions correctly (no offence). In the event that it does happen, the old system will be used...of the higher ranked player serving first and coin toss identical point determination.

Advantages of these new rules?
- You only need to split 12 points in each set. Should be a lot easier to send points (less time consuming).
- Guessing the player removes the requirement of constantly tossing coins, and if you're unlucky like me, I'm sure you'll appreciate this alternative.
- Determining who serves first used to fall on the higher ranked player. Serving first is a massive advantage. I actually checked and on more than one occasion this year an entire match could go two different ways based on who starts serving! This new rule makes it more fair for both players.

And of course, finally, it will be less time consuming to score as well.

Maria Sharapova
Vania King|Zarina Diyas

Last edited by Lachy : Dec 28th, 2011 at 04:14 AM.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 11:07 PM   #93
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P)

(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA tournament. For example, if your player lose in the second round of the Australian Open, you will get 100 points for the list.

(2) One player can be chosen only once, so you can not choose a player who has already been chosen.

(3) For each event you must choose a new player.

(4) Bonus points: If you choose not seeded player you must predict how far into the draw will go your player (R2, R3,..., SF, Final, Title) and if you correctly predict your points will be doubled.

Example: If your choice for Australian Open is Bojana Jovanovski R3

- If Bojana lose in R2 you will receive 100 +0 =100 pts. (100 for R2 and 0 for wrong prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R3 you will receive 160 + 160 =320 pts.(160 for R3 and 160 for correct prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R4 you will receive 280 + 0 =280 pts.(280 for R4 and 0 for wrong prediction)

(5) If on the one tournament you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at the next tournament you play you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.

(6) If you choose a player in the tournament which is played,for example, in February, you do not have right to pick the same player again for the second tournament which is played on February.

Example: If you choose a player for the tournament in Doha, you can not choose that player for Dubai.

(7) You can choose your player only after tournament manager says "now you can choose your player".

(8) You must choose your player before the start of the first singles match of the tournament.

(9) Late entrie is allowed but you can choose only those players who does not play that day, if there are available players.

(10) If you want to change your player you can do that before the start of the first singles match of the tournament, make sure you make a new post and quote your previous post.

(11) Please make sure you write down the player's full name or surname, no nicknames please!

(12) Your best 16 results throughout the year will be counted for your ranking.

(13) You can play one tournament per week.

(14) If tournament manager wants to participate he can choose his players at the end of deadline.

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118)

Last edited by Igorche : Jan 22nd, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM   #94
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

^i will play
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #95
country flag whueg

whueg is an unknown quantity at this point

We noticed that the Fantasy Year Game for the men was rather popular and many people asked us to organize also a Year Game for the women. Of course we did.

Here it is:

The Fantasy WTA Tennis Year Game 2012
will start at Monday the 6th of February at 12.00 hours CET (11.00 hours GMT) with the 20e Open GDF Suez in Paris.

The game includes 24 tournaments from the WTA Tour including the Olympics in London. You have a 400 million budget to buy 20 tennis players of which you think are going to win the most points in the the Fantasy Tennis Year Game. Your players in your team can earn points by reaching the last 32/64. Be aware: A player can only score points once per tournament. Suppose Serena Williams loses the semi finals of Wimbledon, she will earn 24 points for your team. Besides picking 20 tennis players you also need to predict the 3 winners of the Grand Slams and the Olympics.

The game costs 7 euro per team and the guaranteed amount of prizes is now: 400 euro. The first prize in the general classification (10 prizes) will be 100 euro. The best sub league can win 20 euro.

Have fun!!

whueg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #96
country flag whueg

This is a combination Fantasy Tennis game for men and women tennis players.

The Fantasy Sony Ericsson Open starts on Wednesday 21 March 2012 at 17:00 hours CET (16.00 hours GMT).

You can choose 25 tennis players from 7 different groups of which you think are going to win the most points in the Sony Ericsson Open.

The game will cost 2.50 euro per team and will start with a guaranteed amount of prizes of 100.00 euro. The first prize will be 35.00 euro (7 GC prizes) and the best sub league will win 5.00 euro.

Have fun,

Old Apr 9th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #97
country flag samresmo

samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light

I am in Jean!!!!
samresmo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #98
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

where is jean game?? i think the game is good
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #99
country flag whueg

The Fantasy Roland Garros starts on Sunday 27 May 2012 at 11:00 hours CET.

You can choose 25 tennis players (man and women) from 7 different groups of which you think are going to win the most points in the Roland Garros.

The game will cost 5 euro per team and will start with a guaranteed amount of prizes of 500 euro. The first prize will be 115 euro (10 GC prizes) and the best sub league will win 15 euro.

Have fun,
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:06 PM   #100
country flag whueg

We continue creating fun games for the big Tennis tournaments

The Fantasy Wimbledon starts on Monday 25 June 2012 at 11:00 hours CET.

You can choose 25 tennis players (men and women) from 7 different groups of which you think are going to win the most points in the Wimbledon.

The game will cost 5.00 euro per team and will start with a guaranteed amount of prizes of 750.00 euro. The first prize will be 125.00 euro (19 GC prizes) and the best sub leagues can win 35.00 euro (25, 10 euro).

Prizes
The total prize money for the Fantasy Wimbledon is € 750.00
General classification
Position Amount
1 € 125.00
2 € 90.00
3 € 70.00
4 € 60.00
5 € 50.00
6 € 45.00
7 € 40.00
8 € 40.00
9 € 35.00
10 € 30.00
11 € 25.00
12 € 20.00
13 € 20.00
14 € 20.00
15 € 15.00
16 € 10.00
17 € 10.00
18 € 5.00
19 € 5.00
Subleague classification
Position Amount
1 € 25.00
2 € 10.00
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 11:50 AM   #101
country flag Raimis

Raimis is an unknown quantity at this point

The game that I am playing is
Tennio.com

Its a tennis management game where you train your player to becoma a Nr.1
You can do a multitude of things inside the game like watch your player carrying out daily tasks; choose the latest kit and even watch games live
Raimis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #102
country flag marklin

marklin is an unknown quantity at this point

Tennisduel

Very good online browser game
marklin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #103
country flag sunshine88

sunshine88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimis View Post
The game that I am playing is
Tennio.com

Its a tennis management game where you train your player to becoma a Nr.1
You can do a multitude of things inside the game like watch your player carrying out daily tasks; choose the latest kit and even watch games live
I want to share my joy about this game! Recently I was suggested to try a new online tennis management game – Tennio (the link: http://www.tennio.com). In this stand-alone game you are coaching your young tennis player. You assess his strengths, select the right training schedule and set the right tactics how to win the duel. What I liked most is that the authors of the game have created a very realistic tennis setting. You have to manage the finance of the player, care for the equipment, and you must be competitive on the field to get the money to develop your young fellow further. The better he is, the more money you can win. And you design yourself the player. Give it a try! I truly suggest.
sunshine88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #104
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post

Presenting my new game. Still thinking about name. It would be pretty similar to PYW just with few advantage. It will be held in every actual WTA Tournament this year. Entry list will remain same as in real WTA Tournament, while draw will be re-made. Game has a regular PYW Format - 1 Vote = 1 Game.

Advantages:

* Home country player automaticlly wins first game of a match.

For example, If Date Krumm plays Tokio tournament, she will start her every match with automatic score '1-0'

* Players that have won at least one WTA title this year on same surface as tournament they are playing, they have automatic game won in first set.

Example: Paszek won Eastbourne, so she has guarnteed game won in Wimbledon matches.

* TOP 10 players automatically wins two games in first set.

* Players ranked outside TOP 100 automatically loses two games ( if both players are outside TOP 100, then match starts with 0-0)

* Former champions of tournament automatically wins one game ( Sharapova Roland Garros, Safarova Estorill, Lisicki Birmingham etc.)

Except regular WTA Tournaments, we will have additional tournaments such as National championships etc...
like this!
maybe a PYW 2.0.. when you think start?
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #105
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post

Presenting my new game. Still thinking about name. It would be pretty similar to PYW just with few advantage. It will be held in every actual WTA Tournament this year. Entry list will remain same as in real WTA Tournament, while draw will be re-made. Game has a regular PYW Format - 1 Vote = 1 Game.

Advantages:

* Home country player automaticlly wins first game of a match.

For example, If Date Krumm plays Tokio tournament, she will start her every match with automatic score '1-0'

* Players that have won at least one WTA title this year on same surface as tournament they are playing, they have automatic game won in first set.

Example: Paszek won Eastbourne, so she has guarnteed game won in Wimbledon matches.

* TOP 10 players automatically wins two games in first set.

* Players ranked outside TOP 100 automatically loses two games ( if both players are outside TOP 100, then match starts with 0-0)

* Former champions of tournament automatically wins one game ( Sharapova Roland Garros, Safarova Estorill, Lisicki Birmingham etc.)

Except regular WTA Tournaments, we will have additional tournaments such as National championships etc...
Interesting idea. I might test that idea on the European Team Championships for this year.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote