Your 3 Men, 3 Women team - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:53 AM   #1
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future
Your 3 Men, 3 Women team

It's Grand Slam time. Which means the Skan Contest is on. Most popular Grand Slam Contest.
We play 5 times a year. The 4 Grand Slam + Miami.

It's simple:
Build a team of 3 men and 3 women. Sit back and watch them go deep in the draw. The better they advance, the more points you earn.

Enter your team now... Deadline approaching:
http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/sl...anslamlist.php

We'll keep the result posted here as the slam goes on.

Good luck to all... and don't forget to Enter a team for Miami, French Open, Wimbledon an US Open when the time comes. Bookmark the link.

Last edited by Serve2Win : May 24th, 2014 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Correct the title.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #2
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your 3 Men, 3 Women team for the Slam

I have entered mine lets see how I go
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:28 PM   #3
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1979 View Post
I have entered mine lets see how I go
Great....
a few more hours left to enter your team, folks.

3 ATP players,
3 WTA players
and watch your team crush the competition. Fun.

Enter your team here (30 sec sign up. No rough verification.. )
http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/sl...anslamlist.php

deadline is 5 minutes before the first match of the Main Draw starts.

Last edited by Serve2Win : May 23rd, 2014 at 03:11 PM.
Serve2Win is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #4
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

I've entered too and I'm looking forward to my crack squad of tennising aces crushing the competition.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:44 PM   #5
country flag Serve2Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
I've entered too and I'm looking forward to my crack squad of tennising aces crushing the competition.
LOL.. I like your team's name.
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #6

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
LOL.. I like your team's name.
Thanks! Gotta keep the faith you know!

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #7
country flag Serve2Win

Halep all the way to the semi.. She is on my team.
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:54 PM   #8
country flag F2DaH

F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold

I'm looking forward to my second win.
F2DaH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #9
country flag Serve2Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by F2DaH View Post
I'm looking forward to my second win.
You got Halep? lol
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:00 PM   #10
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

done

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #11

Quote:
Halep all the way to the semi.. She is on my team.
Wow, that would be amazing! If that happened I think there may even be a small earthquake in Romania with all her TF fans jumping up and down.

BTW, are you Ace2Ace on tennisgamers? Usernames seem similar.

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #12
country flag Serena_Li_Luv

Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold Serena_Li_Luv is a splendid one to behold

Made a team
Serena_Li_Luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #13
country flag F2DaH

F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You got Halep? lol
Nah...i said win.
F2DaH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #14
country flag Serve2Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
BTW, are you Ace2Ace on tennisgamers? Usernames seem similar.
Yes, I should have signed up here with the same name.. too late.
Let's go for the earthquake in Romania, Halep. You can get to the Semi. and put my team on top.
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #15
country flag Serve2Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Li_Luv View Post
Made a team
Good luck. !!!