my tuesday :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:19 AM   #1
slice

slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all
my tuesday :)

well today was much better than sunday tennis-wise 4 those of you who read my other report i did on my day here on sunday... first off i went down to the practise courts coz we were there an hour early where we found dementieva practising... of course all she was doing was serving with her coach and mum so we made fun of her grunts she then did some smashes and volleys which werent very good...

then myskina came on the court next to her with her coach, and i understand now why myskina is the higher-ranked player coz she hits with her coach which is a hard-hitting male whereas elena hits with 40y.o. + women anyway she looked really good in practise and was hitting the ball hard and down the line and getting it in, no fkn clue what happened in her singles match!

so then dementieva left her practise session and after a while we left myskina, who looked hot in a small blue outfit , and walked past dementieva in complete red who was doing some kids clinic or sumthin, so we laughed at her serve again and walked off...

match 1: molik d. schiavone: we were front row so we had great seats except for hearing schiavones' grunt which sound like "fuck yeeeeeeeeeeeeee", so we paid her out for her grunt most of the time pretty loudly so if any1 heard this "eeeeeeeeee" that would be me but molik was playing really well and did one of those cool dropvolleys that bounced on schiavone's side and then went back on to hers so they had a good little laugh ehehe

match 2: myskina loses to peng: ok i admit peng hit soem good returns but from the very start, nastya couldnt get a ball in the court! IMO she lost the match, peng didn't win it, just a match full of UFE on myskina's part... myskina and peng were even on the practise courts side by side so i dont understand how myskina went from playing so well there to so shit on centre court oh well...

well they were the 2 main matches we watched but i saw a few points of sprem vs schnyder, not very entertaining, and i saw stosur vs kostanic for a bit, sam was playing really well and good to see her getting a good win at a decent event

oh and i figured out who that girl who looked like a man was and i dont mean to offend anyone, but it was caroline dhenin who i saw play against conchi/virginia with mashona washington...

other players i saw:
* rennae stubbs practisign with some random
* hantuchova practising with another random (possibly gagliardi?)- she was hittign the ball well and drew more of a crowd than myskina and dementieva who were on the other side of the practise courts
* washington walking around
* that russian girl who beat myskina in the US Open last year
* schett as well-even though there is an article in the australian tennis magazine saying she has retired or sumthin, but i always liked her so good to see her again, most likely for the last time

i think thats bout it and im sure i saw other randoms ive neglected to mention but let me say one thing: the magazines for the tournament this year are shithouse! all they have done is whack on a cover to the australian tennis magazine

so yeh that was my day, hope it wasnt too boring 4 ya

slice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:31 AM   #2
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
Schett will retire after the Australian Open. Thanks for the report

www.tiffanydabek.com
www.saraevans.com
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:32 AM   #3
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for report slice
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:36 AM   #4
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
thanks slice

hey buddy
bad day in Predict The Scores huh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1vkmxydrTY
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:38 AM   #5

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao
thanks slice

hey buddy
don't tell me about it Zhao , simply horrible day in PTS and moreover, Jen withdraws
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:39 AM   #6

Quote:
the only positive is that all players had Myskina
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:39 AM   #7
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HectorMagnus
don't tell me about it Zhao , simply horrible day in PTS and moreover, Jen withdraws
well as long as Jenn is in AO i m a happy gal

Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:41 AM   #8

Quote:
well as long as Jenn is in AO i m a happy gal
you didn't read the article in GM? I think that Jen's out of AO....
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:43 AM   #9
country flag Zhao

Quote:
Originally Posted by HectorMagnus
you didn't read the article in GM? I think that Jen's out of AO....
just read....

Old Jan 11th, 2005, 08:22 AM   #10
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the report

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote