Newbie - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2005, 07:39 AM   #1
country flag JRBennett84

JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough JRBennett84 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Newbie

Hello to everyone here...

I have only just found this forum after many years of watching/following Alicia's career. I think that she is the best thing to come out of AUS since... Mark Webber.

Anyway... Lets hope that Alicia's 2005 is fantastic and for the first time break into the top 10.

James B

JRBennett84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2005, 09:58 AM   #2
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of
Hey JR! Glad to see your a fan of Alicia's

I definatley think she will break into the top 10, and it will be well deserved

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2005, 05:16 AM   #3
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all
lol I just noticed this thread...sooooo anyhoo I'm Ashleigh and yeah I just found this forum. hello btw!

The Posse:
Lucie Safarova, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Casey Dellacqua, Sabine Lisicki
Tomas Berdych, Marcos Baghdatis, Novak Djokovic, Bernard Tomic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tommy Haas, Jurgen Melzer

"Legend....wait for it.....ary"
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 09:30 AM   #4
country flag CathyC!

CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all
hello everyone! Alicia's got a new fan here she's just amazing! her game stands out
CathyC! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #5
country flag random_dude
Brainless Moron

random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts random_dude is infamous around these parts
gday everyone im also a newbie here but have been an alicia fan for a long time!
random_dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #6
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
i'm a newbie too! i liked her in 2004 but im more of a fan than ever now!

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 10:43 PM   #7
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_dude
gday everyone im also a newbie here but have been an alicia fan for a long time!
... You're no newbie...
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 04:29 AM   #8
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
hey there! just dropping by to say, i've turned into an alicia fan during this year's OZ. she was awesome! and i'm quite happy to have another player to watch for this year
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:50 AM   #9
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future
i'm sought of a newbie too! I watched ALicia in the AO this year and have become a major fan!!
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 08:02 PM   #10
country flag thelma

thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute thelma has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a big fan of Alicia. My name is Thelma. I'm from Ireland, but my I’m living in Bermuda by my parent’s business.

I'm member of MTF since November 2004.
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 10:02 PM   #11
country flag shoogahplum

shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice shoogahplum is just really nice
waves to all the newbies I'm sort of new too
shoogahplum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 01:55 AM   #12
country flag vivy09

vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice vivy09 is just really nice
welcome newbies! im kinda one myself

Quote:
I think that she is the best thing to come out of AUS since... Mark Webber.
JRBennett84 - you have awesome taste in aussie athletes mate!! webber rocks!!! he will be a gun at williams. and of course...GO ALICIA!
vivy09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote