Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #121
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Quarterfinals

3 Elena Dementieva d. Q Tathiana Garbin 61 61

Bad loss, but a very good tournament

Congrats Taty!
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2005, 01:37 PM   #122
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
A very peculiar result considering Tax's recent good form. I hope this doesn't destroy her new found confidence.

Congrats on making the quarters and good luck in Toronto.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2005, 01:37 PM   #123
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Toronto, qualies

1st round: 7 Tathiana Garbin d. WC Katarina Zoric (CAN) 60 60
2nd (and last) round: 7 Tathiana Garbin d. 16 Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP) 46 63 62

Good result expecially considering that Taty played two matches in one day due to quarterfinals in LA

Congrats and good luck in MD
Old Aug 15th, 2005, 01:54 PM   #124
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Two wins in day

Tax rules
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2005, 05:26 PM   #125
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
so it seems that it didn't destroy her confidence... Good job Tathy. Go on playing so well!!!!
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 03:18 AM   #126
country flag 416_Man

416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute 416_Man has a reputation beyond repute
I LOVE Tax. She's my favourite player in between top 50 - 100. Amazing, friendly, fun. Everything you could ever want. FORZA, TAX
416_Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 01:43 PM   #127
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Elena L first round

Tough draw but not impossible.

Go Tax!
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 12:00 AM   #128
country flag takaja

19 Elena Likhovtseva RUS d. Tathiana Garbin 64 61

it's a pity!
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 06:08 PM   #129
country flag GoSandrine

I only saw the last few games of the first set and Tathiana did not appear sharp, making several easy errors. I suspected she gave her all in that set and go down more easily in the second which is exactly what happened.

At least she has cemented herself in the Top 100 again and she is rising in the doubles rankings.

Tax
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 04:06 AM   #130
country flag maitenis

maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice
a special favor!!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!

I need a special favor please, did anyone visit the page taxgarbin.com or taxgarbin.net???? Well, I'm looking for some pictures that were there, if any of you have some photos of those pages, could you please put them here, or send it to my mail??? I will be very gratefull if you can help me!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!

P.S. Another question: Is she married??????

Take Care!
maitenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 04:07 AM   #131
country flag maitenis

maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice
I forgot to put my mail.....sorry

You can write to me at maite@tennis.com

Thanks again!!!
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 06:44 AM   #132
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Maite,

you may contact Solene who are the webmaster of the site.....Moreover also ask to Valerie who has tons of Tathiana's pics.

She's not married
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 07:22 PM   #133
country flag maitenis

Thank you very much Spin1!!!!

I will ask them
Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 08:02 PM   #134
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
First Round Tokyo :

Garbin vs Nagyova

GO TAX
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 12:29 PM   #135
country flag takaja

Hanrieta Nagyova SVK d. Tathiana Garbin 67(7) 61 62