Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2005, 02:33 AM   #76
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Tax back in the Top 100!

Smart move playing 75K challenger last week
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2005, 09:44 PM   #77
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
Here is the surprise that I told you
http://taxgarbin.free.fr
I hope that you will like the site. If you have ideas, articles or photos, I am interrested. Please, visit the forum and use it.
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2005, 11:34 AM   #78
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
Really nice site TaxPower, you've done a good job.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 12:06 PM   #79
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPower
Here is the surprise that I told you
http://taxgarbin.free.fr
I hope that you will like the site. If you have ideas, articles or photos, I am interrested. Please, visit the forum and use it.
WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be one of the most frequent visitors of the site

Last edited by Spin1 : Jun 9th, 2005 at 08:56 PM.
Spin1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 08:35 PM   #80
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
that will be a pleasure. all your posts are interresting

I love your signature!!!
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer

Last edited by TaxPower : Jun 14th, 2005 at 10:08 AM.
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 11:35 AM   #81
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Tax lost to Julia V in the first round at Wimby and in doubles yesterday with Maria

Better luck in the hard court season. I do expect better things and hope she'll win a few matches at the Open this year.

Old Jun 24th, 2005, 03:45 PM   #82
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSandrine

Better luck in the hard court season. I do expect better things and hope she'll win a few matches at the Open this year.

My sentiments exactly. Better luck in the hard court season Tax.
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 02:38 PM   #83
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
congratz on your win today tax!
2 bad maria elena is injured...

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 10:49 PM   #84
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Tax
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 10:56 PM   #85
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
Tathiana played a good match against Cohen Aloro. It was terribly Hot (more than 35°).

Go Tathy!!
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 07:53 AM   #86
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
good luck against kostanic

Old Jul 14th, 2005, 03:02 AM   #87
country flag GoSandrine

Solid start. Hopefully another win tomorrow against Jelena K and eventually a Tax-Fran semi

Forza Tathiana!
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 01:57 PM   #88
country flag Spin1

Well...also Kostanic is over. Tathiana won the Match 6-2 6-3 and step foreward in quarter.
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 02:57 PM   #89
country flag Grohl

let's hope she does it next match as well!

Old Jul 14th, 2005, 11:18 PM   #90
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Go on Tathiana!
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote