Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #781
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tax Garbin is the best!

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:16 AM   #782
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Tax lost to in the semi's

She must have been tired.

Nothing gained at all by playing these two big ITF's.

I would like to see her travel to Asia next year, hit a a couple of weak WTA's and they then 100k's in China and Japan.

If she wants to get back into the top 40 she needs to start winning these tournaments.
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 11:24 AM   #783
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Where is she playing next?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #784
country flag amy_lee

amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all

http://www.koddaertladiesopen.be/nl/content/speelsters

on the players list, it says she's gonna play in Belgium. But since she's still in Beijing (there, I learned how to spell it) .. The schedule is still unknown and the stupid organization people don't mail me back about camera-policy

Am not gonna drive like 3,5 hours up and down for nothing

Don't be sorry. Improve !
amy_lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:48 PM   #785
country flag amy_lee

amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all amy_lee is a name known to all

she lost today against the dutch Rus.
I have made some pictures. May take some time to upload them.
She's fun to watch. Likes to go to the net.

Old Oct 12th, 2010, 07:06 PM   #786
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Don't worry Tax, you've already the record for the worst loss ever: you lost to Zahlavova... compared to her, Rus is the third Williams
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:11 PM   #787
country flag amy_lee

Here you go.

I'm not sure, but i think the first one was about a call fom the umpire.
And the rest.. well, let's just say I heard a lot of genuine Italian swearing today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garbin1.jpg (91.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg garbin2.jpg (70.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg garbin3.jpg (74.0 KB, 9 views)

Old Oct 13th, 2010, 08:54 AM   #788
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

She had better win the doubles now with Timea.
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #789
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Tax.

And WTF is she wearing?!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Oct 13th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #790
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she's more and more
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 07:56 AM   #791
country flag finalforce

finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold

Here are some of my pictures from her double match yesterday with Timea

More: http://www.teracon.be/tennisforum/te...0_-_13_10_2010
finalforce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #792
country flag amy_lee

they seemed to have fun judging by the pictures on your site

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 09:39 AM   #793
country flag finalforce

finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold

They had, it was also fun to watch
finalforce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #794
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics Thanks.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #795
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
she's more and more
She's got great legs!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: