Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2005, 11:02 PM   #61
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Tax lost 6-3, 6-4 today. She said she played horrible.

(Courtesy of Italian Masters Website)

10/05/2005 14:54 - LINETSKAYA TAKES DOWN GARBINRussia's Evgenia Linetskaya advanced on Tuesday by a score of 63 64 against Italy's Tathiana Garbin (pictured).

Linetskaya, ranked 45 by the WTA, pulled away from the start of the match against her opponent, number 66 in the world.

“I am a little bitter. I played badly at the beginning and I couldn't manage to impose my game. I should have varied the game as I did in the second set, it's a shame it didn't come off,”. Garbin said after the match.

Local women did well on the first day of the Rome Tennis Masters. On Tuesday, Mara Santangelo, a qualifier, plays Colombia's Fabiola Zuluaga, number 29 in the world, while wildcard Roberta Vinci plays Denisa Chladkova.

Flavia Pennetta, a favourite with the local crowd, plays number 14 seed Shinobu Asagoe under floodlights on Tuesday night.

Italy's women's team is stronger than the mens. In the men's event in Rome last week no Italian progressed past the third round.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2005, 04:56 PM   #62
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Tathiana
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2005, 08:11 AM   #63
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
Well, Linetskaya was harder than wath we tought. She got the quarter defeating Pennetta and Dulko.
Spin1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2005, 08:54 PM   #64
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
I guess that's some consolation

Sucha's up first at RG. Time to focus Tathiana. You have a million points to defend.
Old May 24th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #65
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
tax won!!! 6-1 6-2 , now against bovina!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2005, 09:38 PM   #66
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Tax
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2005, 02:01 AM   #67
country flag GoSandrine

Much better effort from Tax today than in recent matches. Terrific gritty win especially after losing that close first set tiebreak.

Now beat Bovina. You can do it.

Forza Tax!!!
Old May 26th, 2005, 12:23 AM   #68
country flag GoSandrine

Solid win in the doubles today. Hopefully Tax will continue her winning ways tomorrow and knock off an RG seed in the second round again.

Forza Tathiana!!!
Old May 28th, 2005, 06:19 AM   #69
country flag GoSandrine

great effort stretching Elena to 6-4 in the third
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 10:59 PM   #70
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Tathiana
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 10:52 AM   #71
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
Tathiana is playng the Czech-Open and beating Bedanova 7-5 6-1 reach the semifinal:

http://www.czech-open.com/en-draw-women.html

However......Tathy wish to thank all the french supporter in Roland Garros...especially this group:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg French Group.jpg (76.8 KB, 52 views)
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 09:19 PM   #72
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

but who are you Spin1???
it seems that Tax is playing a great tennis this week. She will play the final over there. She really deserves the surprise we are creating.
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 09:12 AM   #73
country flag Spin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPower
but who are you Spin1???
The Tathy's oldest screamer supporter in RG

Last edited by Spin1 : Jun 9th, 2005 at 08:57 PM.
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 09:23 AM   #74
country flag elinaline

elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of
Thank you very much Spin1 for the picture of best french supporter of Tathiana in Roland Garros.

En francais maintenant

Merci a Tathiana pour sa disponibilité et sa gentilesse et a vous pour avoir crié avec nous...

" Elle est vraiment... elle est vraiment... elle est vraiment phénoménale... la la la la la la la la la la la..."

*°•·.·´¯`·.·• My Websites : •·.·´¯`·.·•°*

Selima Sfar Official Website : www.selimasfar.com
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro Official Website : www.stephaniecohenaloro.com
elinaline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 10:13 AM   #75
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin1
The Tathy's oldest screamer supporter in RG
ah ah ah
you didn't scream so much during the last match.... but you are her best supporter, for sure
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote