Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #46
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Tax lost very easily with Akiko...too easily...I do not know what is wrong with her, but she needs to get herself together soon or her rankings is going to
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2005, 04:41 PM   #47
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
omg Tax

She will be in danger of falling out of the Top 100 after the French if she doesn't start accumulating some wins. Hopefully she'll find her game on the red clay. Maybe she doesn't like green.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #48
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
good luck in doubles with maria elena!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2005, 04:17 PM   #49
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
I think she's feeling the pressure of defending all those points at the French. Let's hope she starts winning again soon.

Does anyone know what date rankings they use for Wimbledon entry? I'm guessing that it will be pre-French Open, in which case she will be safe for main draw..fingers crossed.
esdee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2005, 03:05 PM   #50
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go Tathiana!
Start winning again!

You have to win pts before Roland-Garros, or else
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 01:19 AM   #51
country flag maitenis

maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice maitenis is just really nice
Do You Know If There Is Any Official Page Of Tathiana Garbin???????????
maitenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2005, 07:21 AM   #52
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maitenis
Do You Know If There Is Any Official Page Of Tathiana Garbin???????????
An "institutional" page is http://www.wtatour.com/players/playe...PlayerID=30348

If you mean an official site i think that there isn't an official one... there was http://www.taxgarbin.com/, but now is for sale...

I like http://tennis.datasport.it/rubriche....puntata=scheda, unfortunately only in italian...

takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2005, 02:20 PM   #53
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
It was great to see Tathiana play again at Fed Cup via live feed after so long (last time I saw her was at US Open against Mara 1st Round and Fabiola 2nd Round). She played more competitively than expected winning seven games against Elena D but sloppily and could have extended the match if she played smarter. Too many errors, poor drop shots and rushed points!

Important tournament in Morocco as the fourth seed. She needs points but has a tough draw facing Cervanova a sold clay courter in the first round.

Go Tax!!!
Old May 4th, 2005, 03:44 AM   #54
country flag GoSandrine

Tax's four match losing streak is history thanks to a three set win over Ludmilla Cervanova in Rabat.
Brava!!! She also won in doubles with Maria Elena

Playing Barbora Strycova tomorrow. Another tough out.

Forza Tathiana!!!
Old May 5th, 2005, 02:00 AM   #55
country flag GoSandrine

Tax beat Barbora today 6-4,6-4 and is in the quarterfinals.
Solid win! Now keep going!!!
Old May 5th, 2005, 08:02 AM   #56
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Tathiana: very good

Good luck for the next matches
Old May 7th, 2005, 03:04 AM   #57
country flag GoSandrine

Good fight by Tax but another lost tiebreak

Still a good tourney making the quarters and hopefully a good draw tomorrow and a couple more victories on her home turf. On to Rome!

Forza Tathiana!!!
Old May 7th, 2005, 07:38 AM   #58
country flag takaja

Tax

You need points... a lot of points... before RG

So... good luck in Rome!
Old May 10th, 2005, 05:55 AM   #59
country flag GoSandrine

Tathiana plays Evgenia Linetskaya today. Hopefully her QF finish in Rabat last week has given her some confidence.

Forza Tax!
Old May 10th, 2005, 07:24 AM   #60
country flag takaja

Go Tathiana