Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 10:39 PM   #31
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Tax lost to Roberta in second round Doha qualifier in three sets but she recorded yet another doubles win today (playing with Jelena Kostanic)

Brava!!! and good luck tomorrow!

Hopefully a Testud/Vinci versus Garbin/Kostanic final!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 25th, 2005, 08:02 PM   #32
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
good luck!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2005, 04:57 PM   #33
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome Taxpower!!!
Spin1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 08:40 PM   #34
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
my promised pic with tax!
hope you like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tax en ik.jpg (52.1 KB, 51 views)

Old Mar 4th, 2005, 04:19 PM   #35
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
Great picture Chaotic . That's a nice souvenir to have.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2005, 05:06 PM   #36
country flag Grohl

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdee
That's a nice souvenir to have.
It surely is!

Old Mar 9th, 2005, 08:07 PM   #37
country flag Grohl

c'mon tax! you're leading 3-0 against kapros!
finnish it quickly!

Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:12 PM   #38
country flag Grohl

alright! she won, 6-1 6-2!
You've earned me some v-money

Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:13 PM   #39
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Well done Tax
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM   #40
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic
c'mon tax! you're leading 3-0 against kapros!
finnish it quickly!
Done!! defeat Kapros 6-1 6-2

Next will be against Amelie....prohibitive match! but Tathy sometimes make us unexpected surprise.

Good Luck TAX!!!
Spin1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:34 PM   #41
country flag Grohl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin1
Done!! defeat Kapros 6-1 6-2

Next will be against Amelie....prohibitive match! but Tathy sometimes make us unexpected surprise.

Good Luck TAX!!!
yeah, remember last years roland garros!

Old Mar 11th, 2005, 09:02 AM   #42
country flag Grohl

good luck against momo! I hope you can make it a suprise again!

Old Mar 11th, 2005, 11:33 AM   #43
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Good luck!
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2005, 03:07 PM   #44
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Solid win opening round win but I was hoping Tax would put up a better fight vs. Momo.

Well, at least she won a match. Good luck in dubs!
Old Apr 11th, 2005, 09:58 AM   #45
country flag GoSandrine

Tax lost to Silvia first round in Amelia Island 6-4,6-2. No shame there.

She's also drawn Akiko Morigami in the first round at Charleston. A winnable match. It will be important for Tax to start winning matches with all the bonus points she'll be losing in Paris so hopefully Tax can pull out a win in this Tier One.

Forza Tathiana!!!