Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2007, 07:18 AM   #301
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tax Garbin is the best!

-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2007, 07:18 AM   #302
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute

-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 07:53 AM   #303
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light

Poor Tathy...she was crying.....

Grazie per le foto Pennetta Fan.
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 09:00 AM   #304
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of

I didn't want to see these photos!
Anyway, it has been a great tournament and we can be confident for the rest of the season!
Forza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 10:10 AM   #305
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Tax
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 10:26 AM   #306
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of

Hello guys!
I suppose that you already know Tathy's website but now there is a real forum and I would really like to see you there. I suppose that tathy will have a look on it sometimes (maybe thanks to Spin1).
http://taxgarbin.free.fr

Old Jan 5th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #307
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

What bad luck for Tathiana

But hopefully she will get well soon, and that this week will have given her lots of confidence for Melbourne.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #308
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Tax Get well soon.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 04:38 PM   #309
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I've ever posted here, but I really like Garbin. Since her victory over JHH. I like her because she does not have a "mainstream" tennis and plays with her head and is also quite quick. I always thought she could be top-30 so hopefully this tournament means a good start for her this year. Go Tax!

And get well soon... Will she play next week?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #310
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

now she'll play AO
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2007, 09:08 AM   #311
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Tax

But I hope she can build upon this great week and that she can get over her problems. Forza!

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 01:16 PM   #312
country flag TaxPower

The Doctor, where did you find that photo? I know exactly the day it was taken ... were you there? or did you find it on internet?

Old Jan 8th, 2007, 03:34 PM   #313
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold

To TaxPower:A good friend send to me.
Do you have some news about Thaty's health?Is she ok now?

FITD:2008 Memphis Champion
Suicide Tennis:Finalist: Miami 2008
Champion Berlin 2008
the doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 09:55 AM   #314
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Despite the injury wonderful event Tax
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 10:31 AM   #315
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold

AUSTRALIAN OPEN : FIRST ROUND

Maria Sharapova RUS (1) vs. Camille Pin FRA
Roberta Vinci ITA vs. Anastassia Rodionova RUS
QUALIFIER vs. Meghann Shaughnessy USA
Emmanuelle Gagliardi SUI vs. Tathiana Garbin ITA (30)

FITD:2008 Memphis Champion
Suicide Tennis:Finalist: Miami 2008
Champion Berlin 2008
the doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote