Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2005, 10:52 AM   #16
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
1st Round in double also pass. NICE!!!!

Tathiana is confirming good phisic & piscological condition: two importants ingredients for next fighting against Sprem.
Spin1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2005, 02:58 AM   #17
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Very tough loss to Sprem 7-6(5) 7-6(2). Tax was up 5-2 first set and 5-3 second with multiple set points and couldn't convert.

GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2005, 06:56 PM   #18
country flag la flecha azul

la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice la flecha azul is just really nice
Some funny pics of Tatiana with Francesca Lubiani and Alice Canepa in an Italian magazine from a few years back. Enjoy !!
la flecha azul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 07:50 AM   #19
country flag Spin1

Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light Spin1 is a glorious beacon of light
PARIS - Open Gaz

Tathiana with Tina Krizan is playing today double SF against Benesova/Peschke.

Lets hope for a final.....C'mon Tathy
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 10:53 AM   #20
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
@ those pix!

Go Tax!
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 09:17 PM   #21
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Good luck Tathiana in Antwerp

First round is against Magdalena Maleeva.

Good luck Tax!
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 11:23 AM   #22
country flag GoSandrine

Tough loss to Maggie 6-4,6-4 but encouraging because Maggie stretched Alicia to the limit in the next round.

Keep plugging Tathiana
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 12:01 PM   #23
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Today Tathiana is going to play in Qatar Total Open against Antonia Matic.

Good luck!
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #24
country flag Spin1

Tahiana defeat Matic 6-4 6-1

next round against Roberta Vinci
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 08:55 PM   #25
country flag takaja

Well done Tathiana

but it's a pity the derby with Roberta
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 10:39 PM   #26
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
I got on pic with tax!!! so happy
I'llpost it as soon as I have it!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 08:57 AM   #27
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
I got my pic with tax today, it's really cool, but I don't have a scanner, so can't post it yet. some time this week it'll be on!

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #28
country flag Spin1

I'm waiting for the pics.....thanks chaotic
Old Feb 24th, 2005, 06:41 PM   #29
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
you have a new member for your club!!!
come on tax!!!
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2005, 10:22 PM   #30
country flag Grohl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin1
I'm waiting for the pics.....thanks chaotic
It's really good! I broad it to my cousin and he's gonna scan it, then I'll post it!
some time this week!!