Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #181
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
A bagel and a breadstick, Tax must have been hungry.

Now let's hope for a favorable draw.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2006, 06:08 PM   #182
country flag casonifan1

casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold casonifan1 is a splendid one to behold
Tax
she 's playing with Mara , no doubt that it should be a good team
casonifan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #183
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
QATAR TELECOM German Open - 1st Round

Vera Dushevina RUS d. Q Tathiana Garbin 26 76(3) 62
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #184
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold
In Doubles:
Tathy/Mara Santangelo def. KLOESEL (GER) / WOERLE (GER) 7:5, 6:3

FITD:2008 Memphis Champion
Suicide Tennis:Finalist: Miami 2008
Champion Berlin 2008
the doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:29 PM   #185
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
good job tax/mara
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 08:33 AM   #186
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Italian Open First Round

Tathiana lost to Maria Sanchez Lorenzo 6-4,6-4
Old May 29th, 2006, 08:39 AM   #187
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
bad first round for Tax in Paris, she is versus Koukalova.
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #188
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
koukalova isn't very good on clay. Tati can win. She promised it to me, so that I can see her match on saturday!!
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 07:14 PM   #189
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go Tathiana
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 04:47 AM   #190
country flag GoSandrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennetta Fan
bad first round for Tax in Paris, she is versus Koukalova.
It could be worse. She could be playing an established clay courter. Still, Klara is a solid opponent and Tax has not been playing her best so this will be a challenge.

Forza!
Old May 30th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #191
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
Tax beat Koukalova in three sets.

On to round 2.

Go Tax
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #192
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Tax
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #193
country flag GoSandrine

Tathiana Garbin def. Klara Koukalova 2/6 6/4 6/1

Nice comeback Tathiana!

She'll await the winner of Cornet-Ruano Pascual.
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:56 PM   #194
Task

Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future Task has a brilliant future
It will be Tax vs. Cornet.

Good luck Tax
Task is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 06:39 PM   #195
country flag DRF

DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice
Tax won in straight sets. Onto the third round equalling her best performance at RG. Forza Tax!
DRF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote