Tax Garbin is the best! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2006, 08:47 PM   #151
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Tathiana
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2006, 01:02 AM   #152
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
ouch

Better luck in the doubles
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #153
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Open Gaz de France Qualifications

1st Round - Tathiana Garbin def. Yulia Beygelzimer UKR 62 62
2nd Round - Tathiana Garbin def. Anne Kremer LUX 75 64

Two solid wins. Tax now faces Claudine Schaul for a spot in the main draw.

Forza!

P.S. Takaja, I bolded just for you
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #154
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold
Open Gaz de France Qualifications

Tathiana d Claudine SCHAUL 63 63.
Now she is in MD.
Congratulations,good result.
Good Luck for next match

FITD:2008 Memphis Champion
Suicide Tennis:Finalist: Miami 2008
Champion Berlin 2008
the doctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #155
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Very well done, Tax

Good luck in MD
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #156
country flag TaxPower

TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of TaxPower has much to be proud of
Tax has played a good match against Medina today but lost 6/3-1/6-7/5. She had her chance so it's a pity!
Flavia Pennetta: http://flaviapennetta.goodforum.net

Good luck also to Francesca Schiavone, Aravane Rezai,and Virginie Razzano

And of course Roger Federer
TaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 06:43 PM   #157
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Tathiana Tathiana also reached the SF in doubles at Paris
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 02:21 PM   #158
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Tathiana beat Bogota winner Dominguez Lino 63 64 at Acapulco1
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 12:44 PM   #159
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Tathiana lost to Flavia 62 57 62 Good effort though!
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 08:19 AM   #160
country flag the doctor

the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold the doctor is a splendid one to behold
Pacific Life Open
Indian Wells, CA-USA

Tathiana Garbin (ITA) d. Alona Bondarenko (UKR) 63 75.

Champion Berlin 2008
Old Mar 9th, 2006, 09:54 AM   #161
country flag takaja

Very well done Tax!
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 09:18 AM   #162
country flag takaja

Tax lost 61 62 from Granville
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 10:50 AM   #163
country flag the doctor

What a pity.
Good Luck for next matches

Champion Berlin 2008
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 06:44 PM   #164
country flag the doctor

NASDAQ-100 OPEN
Women's Qual Singles, 1st Round

Tathy d.Yuliana Fedak 76(4) 64

Champion Berlin 2008
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 09:33 PM   #165
country flag takaja

Well done Tathiana