Confused about HK doubles, can someone help? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:06 AM   #1
country flag Venus+Serena#1fan

Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold Venus+Serena#1fan is a splendid one to behold
Confused about HK doubles, can someone help?

Ok the match the Williams sisters played against Vera Z and LenaD today did not count, and they are set to play on Saturday, so does this mean they are in the final against Svetlana and ASV???

What happens to ElenaD??? I appriciate if someone can explain.
thnx.
Venus+Serena#1fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:43 AM   #2
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
hi there! lemme enlighten you, the match between the Williams sisters and vera z and lenaD is just an 'exhibition' (the results doesn't count) coz supposedly lenaD should be playing with nicole but she she has some gastro illness and she has to pull out...the tournament directors asked vera to fill in for nicole so that the people can still see a doubles match...however since nicole pulled out, the williams sisters gets a walkover and they are in to the finals..i hope you got it now
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:47 AM   #3
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Hi I went to the doubles match last night. It was unfortunate that Nicole Vaidisova had to withdraw, and actually the doubles match was a courtesy from the players, especially Vera Z, who agreed to take part in the match to make up for the loss of the two matches (one doubles and one singles) of the night, therefore it was switched to three sets with the last set being a super tie-breaker. At this point, nobody, the organisers too maybe, knows what will be going on in the Final, since this is an exhibition tournament and the organisers have to secure at least 2, and most preferrably 3, matches again tonight due to Nicole's withdrawal.

I'll give you guys the latest news tonight.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:56 AM   #4
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
hey happy guy the HK exhibition is shown here live...maybe i'll see you tonight on tv
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 02:41 AM   #5
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts
hey happy guy the HK exhibition is shown here live...maybe i'll see you tonight on tv
Hello, where are you living?

It is confirmed in the papers here - Vaidisova's withdrawal last night gave the Williamses a walkover who are now through to the Final on Saturday. Nicole should be able to play again tonight in both Singles and Doubles, even though she is out of contention of both.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote