New Videos - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #1441
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Videos

Australian.Open.R1.Lepchenko.v.Hantuchova.ENG

Old Jan 19th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #1442
country flag Otlichno
Splendid#man

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 19th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #1443
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, great!

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 02:54 AM   #1444
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute

Australian.Open.2012.R3.Clijsters.vs.Hantuchova.EN G.HD720
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #1445
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice match. Set point was and there was a point early on, I think 3rd game when she was down 0-40, where Ive never seen her hit the ball harder.
Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #1446
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=it...ova-monaco.cnn

Nice video of Dani giving a tour of Monaco.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1447
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Obviously hasn't touched the horse's leg enough lately.

Always love seeing her play the piano.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #1448
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Any time I feel sorry for her I'll watch that video

Seriously though, she's lovely

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #1449
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

What I do love on Daniela is the fact that she never loses her ID, of being raised as European, in a CE country.

Not like some other girls on Tour who's dying for being Americans.
Well done Daniela + She didn't show one of her favorite spots

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1450
country flag Nessa20

Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of Nessa20 has much to be proud of

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=it...-sharapova.cnn
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #1451
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Looks great and she says will be playing Wimbledon.
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #1452
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Just wincing at the ineptitude of that announcer saying that there hadn't been many surprises in the women's draw this year. Oh really? Which tournament has he been watching?
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #1453
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, wrong place.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Jun 6th, 2012 at 01:53 AM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #1454
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela on ESPN Body Issue Party. Mayeb the best off court video of her in ages!

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #1455
Richie's

IW 2007 FINAL (full match) vs Kuznetsova