New Videos - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #1381
alltennis69

alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice alltennis69 is just really nice
Re: New Videos

thanks but now I think it says the video is not available till 18:56...??..or was it moved...
alltennis69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #1382
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

is there any chance that we can upload this from other site..most of us were having hard time signing in and uploading the video..
please I really want to see this video... thank you

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #1383
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Dani's aces vs Wozniacki at 15-40

Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #1384
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alltennis69 View Post
thanks but now I think it says the video is not available till 18:56...??..or was it moved...
Sorry about my last post not being completed. My keyboard died just as I was typing
the post for you. I have had to go and buy a new one, but now I am back.

I have just tried the torrent and it is available now.

Here is an easy way for you, go to the site at http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=13173 and log in.
Now copy this, http://rgfootball.net/download.php?id=14075 and paste in your address bar, click go and the torrent
will pop up for you.

Last edited by roddo1234 : May 29th, 2011 at 12:37 AM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #1385
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliana_ View Post
Torrent file from that russian site - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6DDWN8O
Unfortunately this method cannot work as each individual torrent file has a tracker attached, so it will
only work for the IP that downloaded the file.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #1386
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
Dani's aces vs Wozniacki at 15-40

Saving break points in style

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #1387
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

I got it to work!
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #1388
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

How did you get it to work?

The links the torrent site don't work for me, some help, please
Venus Williams
Li Na
Victoria Azarenka
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #1389
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

The torrent is working now. Thanks a lot!
Venus Williams
Li Na
Victoria Azarenka
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 02:14 AM   #1390
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

still not working...phew i'm having a hard time for this..can anyone help...even if it is already translated in english i'm still showing russian .. i registered already and still can not download

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:36 AM   #1391
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Well, I tried a different browser. I was using Firefox before, but then switched to Opera. I think it had something to do with my ad blocker, but I'm not sure.
EDIT: It works even on Firefox for me now, so I don't know what the problem is, sorry.
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #1392
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

I downloaded it perfectly with Google Chrome. It offers me the option to translate it directly from Russian to Spanish, I registered, and then I downloaded.

R.I.P. Bally
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:48 PM   #1393
country flag keinimod

keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of

Thanks for providing these videos. I hadn't seen a tennis match in ages but this I wanted to see.
keinimod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #1394
country flag klever58

klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold

hope that someone is recording her match against Kuznetsova and will upload it for us

Tipping:
W: 2011 - Tashkent ; SF: 2011(4) - Monterrey; Eastbourne; Budapest; Baku QF: 2011(2) - Brussels; San Diego
klever58 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #1395
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by klever58 View Post
hope that someone is recording her match against Kuznetsova and will upload it for us
I certainly don't want to watch that again

R.I.P. Bally