New Videos - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2010, 09:04 AM   #1246
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Videos

Nice highlights of Kim v Daniela AO R4 07'. Daniela starts playing well form about 5 mins onwards. Shows where the form from her Middle East-IW swing began.

Josh. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 12:27 AM   #1247
country flag DANIandDELmania

DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold DANIandDELmania is a splendid one to behold

The adidas SLVR campaign for A/W 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SZ_Q...layer_embedded

Dani
DANIandDELmania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 10:48 AM   #1248
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute Josh. has a reputation beyond repute

^ woah. She is fucking beautiful.
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 08:22 PM   #1249
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

love her
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 09:01 PM   #1250
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

So stunning!
Old Jul 14th, 2010, 05:55 PM   #1251
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh. View Post
Nice highlights of Kim v Daniela AO R4 07'. Daniela starts playing well form about 5 mins onwards. Shows where the form from her Middle East-IW swing began.

Gosh, danka, come back to this form. It was a more controlled way of playing, mixing her shots a lot. Of course, the serve was much better. Right now I dont feel she is following a particular approach

Wow, hahaha, Kim really managed to frustrate the hell out daniela, hahaha. Even when danka knew she was playing well, you could see it in her face that she was like "ANOTHER BALL BACK "

And she looks amazing in the Adidas SLVR video, too bad she is barely shown. Hope there are more videos to come.

BTW, are there any videos from daniela's mixed doubles GS wins?
Venus Williams
Li Na
Victoria Azarenka
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 03:20 AM   #1252
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

if u want it i will upload the 2007 Indian Wells match vs Shahar Peer tomorrow.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 09:02 AM   #1253
country flag Josh.
Jumpin' on

^ That would be brilliant, thankyou.
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 09:16 PM   #1254
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela Hantuchova vs Shahar Peer 2007 Indian Wells QF

Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQ6U0NOE
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V72T63D0
Part3a: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1OP7R2XZ
Part3b: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NBNKU12A
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Last edited by JamieOwen3 : Jul 19th, 2010 at 12:56 AM.
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 09:17 PM   #1255
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

We <3 you

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 10:15 AM   #1256
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Thanks for that. She played so amazing then. She was seeing the ball so early and hitting it so hard and clean. I hope she can get back to that standard of play.
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #1257
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Daniela!
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 08:39 PM   #1258
country flag Otlichno
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute Otlichno has a reputation beyond repute

Jamie, would you mind if I made highlights of the match and uploaded them to YouTube?
Otlichno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 09:25 PM   #1259
country flag JamieOwen3

no i wasn't going to make highlights myself anyway im sorry i wasn't able to upload through out today i had a problem with my sister but im currently uploading the rest.

Old Jul 18th, 2010, 10:58 PM   #1260
country flag JamieOwen3

ive uploaded part 2 part 3 will come in 2 rar parts