New Videos - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #766
country flag sweet.baby

sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future sweet.baby has a brilliant future
Re: New Videos

yes it works if you don't have fixed Ip address

My dailymotion account: http://www.dailymotion.com/tennisfan
sweet.baby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2007, 07:01 PM   #767
country flag DaniMasha3

DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all DaniMasha3 is a name known to all

thank you
Laura Robson.Maria Kirilenko.Vika Azarenka.Caroline Wozniacki.

|Ain't no party like a... COCKTAIL PARTY!|
D'Express 93
DaniMasha3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2007, 01:22 AM   #768
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wipeout View Post
When it says you have "reached your download limit," switch off your modem for a few seconds. When you switch it back on, your ISP will probably give you a new IP address.

In short, you now look like a new person to Rapidshare so you have a new download limit and you can start downloading again.
My IP changes only after I re-install the Windows XP, the cause was VIRUS attacked my PC. believe or not Someone's internet connection works of course. Thanks

Last edited by kammgretel : Apr 27th, 2007 at 01:34 AM.
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #769
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

Question: I was re-watching the Indian Wells matches. Haven't watched them since I saw them on TV live. And I noticed that the 4th and final part of the SF match cuts at 4-1. So I was wondering, was the final games never uploaded?

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:44 AM   #770
country flag _Natasha_
Proud transgender! (Male to Female)

_Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute _Natasha_ has a reputation beyond repute

Guys should check the videos that I have made for daniela
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn-Wp6svthU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiAmvbbo3Rg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXudNrlbb0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMqNrxUsQGI

I am a transgender (Male to Female) and I am proud of it!
_Natasha_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2007, 03:21 AM   #771
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

hey guys just thought id let some of you know if you didnt know already
there are heaps of videos on www.dailymotion.com of daniela hantuchova and other players, just search her name and ur set. hope i helped if anyone was having trouble
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #772
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

daniela hantuchova seeing doubles
http://www.dailymotion.com/sportvide...-seeing-double
Old May 13th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #773
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

Sony ericsson open 2007 reportage + players party: ( kirilenko,sharapova,venus,hantuchova...)
http://www.dailymotion.com/sportvide...-players-party
Old May 14th, 2007, 05:26 PM   #774
country flag nouf

you can dowload the last set hantuchova vs rezai rome round1:
http://www.tatiana-golovin.fr/rome2007.php
Old May 14th, 2007, 11:56 PM   #775
country flag nouf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouf View Post
you can dowload the last set hantuchova vs rezai rome round1:
http://www.tatiana-golovin.fr/rome2007.php
i add set2 too
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:17 AM   #776
sanyiszucs

sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold

Rome 2007 1.round only 3.set

This videoclip contains only those Daniela's scenes where Daniela looks great.
Original videos are found here

Rapidshare Links
VIDEO
Daniela Hantuchova Folder
Magaupload Links
VIDEO

Last edited by sanyiszucs : May 21st, 2007 at 12:49 PM.
sanyiszucs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 02:39 AM   #777
sanyiszucs

sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold sanyiszucs is a splendid one to behold

Rome 2007 1.round only 2.set and 3.set

This videoclip contains only those Daniela's scenes where Daniela looks great.
Original videos are found here
Rapidshare Links
clip from 2.set
clip from 3.set
Daniela Hantuchova Folder
Magaupload Links
clip from 2.set
clip from 3.set

Last edited by sanyiszucs : May 21st, 2007 at 12:50 PM.
sanyiszucs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 09:37 AM   #778
country flag nouf

good job with my vids! :-)
Old May 15th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #779
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

nouf, you are gods gift!!!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 05:45 PM   #780
country flag boffaloraa

boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute boffaloraa has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that the first set hasn't been posted so here it comes

Hantuchova vs Rezai
1R Rome 2007
Italian Commentary, MPG1 Quality

1st Set
part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRCNA903
part 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SG10ZFXG
part 3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSE16DQI

Last edited by boffaloraa : May 16th, 2007 at 06:25 AM.
boffaloraa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote