New Videos - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 03:19 PM   #736
country flag ChampLindsay

ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of
Re: New Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementrova View Post
Are my videos ok?
yeah the video quality is excellent but the sound is yeah ok but not the best , because... the sound is much faster than the video... so you listen how may be Dani serves but you dont see the right picture...

sry for my bad english but i hope you understand it???
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #737
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cHMpLNdsy View Post
yeah the video quality is excellent but the sound is yeah ok but not the best , because... the sound is much faster than the video... so you listen how may be Dani serves but you dont see the right picture...

sry for my bad english but i hope you understand it???
I understand what you are saying, but I made sure that the video and sound were in sync before I uploaded them. I've just replayed several parts of all the matches I uploaded and the sound is perfectly in sync with the video.

What part are you talking about?
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #738

ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of ChampLindsay has much to be proud of

Quote:
I understand what you are saying, but I made sure that the video and sound were in sync before I uploaded them. I've just replayed several parts of all the matches I uploaded and the sound is perfectly in sync with the video.

i talk about Part 5 Hantuchova vs. Peer......
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 08:24 PM   #739
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cHMpLNdsy View Post
i talk about Part 5 Hantuchova vs. Peer......
I just checked it and it plays absolutely perfect. Are you using the right codecs?
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #740

Quote:
I just checked it and it plays absolutely perfect. Are you using the right codecs?
i use the real player or Elecard MPEG Player!!!
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 09:59 PM   #741
country flag morocoro

morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold morocoro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yeah the sound is a lil slower but watever...
THANK you so much for all these vids DEMENTROVA

dANIELA hANTUCHOVA fan

My galery of fan arts http://morocoro.sheezyart.com/

My new galery off all jpg stuff of Dani (+others) by me http://membres.lycos.fr/morocoro/
morocoro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 02:02 AM   #742
country flag jessiejiang

jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice

Thanks a lot!
jessiejiang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 06:38 AM   #743
country flag shnit.

shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/2/multimedia/
shnit. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 03:07 AM   #744
country flag jessiejiang

jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice jessiejiang is just really nice

hello! Does anyone have the mixed doubles matches of Daniela? I want to download them! Thanks
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 04:18 AM   #745
country flag jessiejiang

I think Dani and Martina in doubles must be perfect! they are the dream team!
does anyone has the videos of those double matches?
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:07 PM   #746
country flag shnit.

shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute shnit. has a reputation beyond repute

http://cgi.jacksonville.com/multimed...02183048.shtml

at 0:50

Talking about what's on her iPod at the end of her part of the interview. U2 & Mary J Blige's One, Beyonce's Irreplaceable, Italian songs, mainly U2.

Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:35 PM   #747
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

I just saw that interview. It was a nice interview by Dani.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:39 PM   #748
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

She certainly is relieved to be out of Miami. That look was priceless.

Thanks for posting it.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 11:51 PM   #749
country flag shnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaris View Post
She certainly is relieved to be out of Miami. That look was priceless.

Thanks for posting it.
"Especially after Miami.." ; "... calm down and relax, it was too much."

It was priceless.

Old Apr 4th, 2007, 01:29 AM   #750
country flag RatedR Superstar

RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute RatedR Superstar has a reputation beyond repute

her taste of music has gotten better...you guys remember robbie williams?

***The Official Pimp Daddy of the CP***
RatedR Superstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote