Roland Garros 2014| Daniela's last chances on French Clay came and gone. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:45 AM   #1
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Roland Garros 2014| Daniela's last chances on French Clay came and gone.

ROLAND GARROS 2014

SINGLES: [31]
R1: def. JOVANA JAKSIC (SRB) 2-6 6-2 6-4
R2: CLAIRE FEUERSTEIN (FRA)
R3: [8] ANGELIQUE KERBER (GER)

DOUBLES: with SHAHAR PEER (ISR)
R1: [5] SANIA MIRZA/CARA BLACK (IND)/(ZWE)

JESSICA CHASTAIN

Last edited by Richie's : May 25th, 2014 at 05:35 PM.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:47 AM   #2
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2014| Daniela's last chances on French Clay

This draw is more than Daniela could ever ask or hope. But we all know how this will end up, so

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:09 AM   #3
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

RG 2014

Pennetta - Mayr-Achleitner
Kirilenko - Larsson
Q7 - Goerges
Peer - Bouchard
Hantuchova - Jaksic
Feuerstein - Govortsova
Cetkovska - Lepchenko
Piter - Kerber

1. round Jaksic
2. round Feuerstein
3. round Kerber
4. round Pennetta
Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:29 PM   #4
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Peer, really? Can't she find a good doubles partner?
The draw is really nice, let's hope she can go far guys!!
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:46 PM   #5
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Great draw. I'll be so mad at her if she doesn't make it to round 3. Hoping for a few rounds more.

Peer in the finals of Strasbourg. Always been a good doubles player despite her horrid singles play.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #6
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Third round is very doable even if Daniela is not 100% at her best. Let's hope at least in two wins, third round will be the toughest one for sure. Still one mach at a time. Good luck against Jaksic, Dani!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #7
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengt View Post
Peer, really? Can't she find a good doubles partner?
The draw is really nice, let's hope she can go far guys!!

Peer has Israel-Slovak dual citizenship, but that is certainly not the reason, only in passing.

Daniela already playing on Sunday at 11:00 CET. Good luck
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #8
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Very good draw. Daniela should at least win her first 2 matches !

I can`t see her losing to Jaksic/Feuerstein/Govortsova. I hope Daniela won`t flop

Daniela must really use this chance. Perfect draw to reach Grand Slam R3

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #9
Richie's

I wish she pull this through.... Jaksic is a youngster and I hope Daniela finds a way...

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Old May 25th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #10
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Well she lost 1st set 2-6 but she turned it around on 2nd set to 6-2... Hope she continues her momentum in the last set which is going to be longer I think

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #11
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

How irritating is Jaksic's squeaking!?
Come on Dani!
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:31 AM   #12
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

She won! The quality of the match was a bit hit and miss but a win is a win.
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #13
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela is still capable of great tennis, that second set was wonderful. Thank goodness she was able to pull it together in the end. Onto second round
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #14
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Well... it was a lucky escape !! But at this stage of her career and carrying the form from the last tournaments, a win is a win!

Does anyone know why she's still wearing the same outfit? Even Bencic is wearing the new collection!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #15
country flag big bob

big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light big bob is a glorious beacon of light

Happy to see she won.
big bob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote