Did Yuri design the Hong Kong website? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:13 PM   #1
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
Did Yuri design the Hong Kong website?

"Maria Sharapova - 4 times Grand Slam Singles Champion"

pffffff

http://www.watsonswaterchallenge.com/eng/home/index.asp
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:14 PM   #2
country flag jimmyc

jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice
I think they are a year or two ahead of schedule
jimmyc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:21 PM   #3
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute
apart from that one glitch, its a pretty good site, the live webcam is brilliant! Surprisingly good quality for watching the matches.
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:23 PM   #4
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 08:08 PM   #5
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of
And the award for Best Thread Title goes to....

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Angelina Jolie

Go Bepa Z Williams X 2 Danka Masha Nastya Ana Bally
deep bass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 08:27 PM   #6
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyc
I think they are a year or two ahead of schedule
Or 10.
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 09:39 PM   #7
country flag RainyDays
Registered 1

RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew.
Or 10.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:16 PM   #8
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew.
Or 10.
Ahh the positive thinking. I'd love to see Maria around for 10 years atleast and winning 4 or more slams while at it.

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:41 PM   #9
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryborednow

pffffff

Someone is predicting the future.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:54 PM   #10
country flag Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryborednow

pffffff

I tried this once, when I edited "Tennis World" annual. Didn't think anyone would notice if I put "Pam Shriver: 2398163905 time Grand slam Champion"....
~I Loves My George but not that skanky Lazenby granddad~This game has gone to DOOSE~~I won the Olympic Gold~~The BEST commentator~~My vowels rulez the air~~ Ping-Pong Pam~~Style Guru: The Pamfro, Voted Hairstyle of the Yr 1983~~Click here to see my fantastic web site created by my adoring 'fan'
Pamela Shriver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:56 PM   #11
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute

btw that website is damn ugly :retard: Yuri's design isn't shocking
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 11:00 PM   #12
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
they probably meant Venus, she playing there too isnt she...

obviously the two are easily confusable now
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 11:05 PM   #13
country flag Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine

Someone is predicting the future.
Yuri Gella?
~I Loves My George but not that skanky Lazenby granddad~This game has gone to DOOSE~~I won the Olympic Gold~~The BEST commentator~~My vowels rulez the air~~ Ping-Pong Pam~~Style Guru: The Pamfro, Voted Hairstyle of the Yr 1983~~Click here to see my fantastic web site created by my adoring 'fan'
Pamela Shriver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 11:20 PM   #14
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela Shriver
Yuri Gella?

Bend that spoon
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 11:30 PM   #15
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I saw that too... Obviously the person making the flash intro made a mistake cutting and pasting or something coz Venus says 4 times GS Singles Champ too.
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote