Arancha/Cbeta Def. Masha/Bepa 8-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 03:38 PM   #1
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
Talking Arancha/Cbeta Def. Masha/Bepa 8-3

Well done girl

Glad to see Arantxa play again

Good luck in the final Arantxa/Sveta
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 04:50 PM   #2
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Well done girls

Good luck in the final ASV and Sveta - I hope it's against Venus and Serena

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 04:55 PM   #3
country flag Vincent

Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future
Arantxa looks great there.

Vincent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #4
country flag Alvarillo

Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute Alvarillo has a reputation beyond repute
Arantxa
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 06:14 PM   #5
country flag Darran

Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice Darran is just really nice
Well done ASV/Kuznetsova I wish they would play full time on tour together.
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:02 PM   #6
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute
Arantxa
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM   #7
country flag jimmyc

jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice jimmyc is just really nice
8-3??? were they playing just a tie-break, 1st to 8 points?
jimmyc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:10 PM   #8
country flag Mercredi

Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold Mercredi is a splendid one to behold
I think it is a pro 8 first to 8 games with tiebreak at 7-7.
Mercredi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 09:20 PM   #9
country flag stijntje

stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of stijntje has much to be proud of
I'm not sure it's a tie break at 7-7...

Maybe they keep playing till there's a difference of 2 games...

Don't know...

(btw... my bad reputation points are due to one poster who's trying to give me a bad name... hope you are all mature enough to understand I'm not that bad... )
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 10:53 PM   #10
country flag DEETHELICK

DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute DEETHELICK has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Arantxa, welcome back again
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 11:22 PM   #11
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
well done Sveta and Arantxa although I'm hoping Sveta will cut down on her doubles in 2005 (no matter who she plays with)
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 11:40 PM   #12
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of
Maria for losing both of her matches, but good for Arantxa. Would have loved to see that match too..

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 11:42 PM   #13
country flag ASV_FAN

ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold ASV_FAN is a splendid one to behold
Yay Arantxa! been anxious to see this result all day. I know it counts for nothing but I still get that wonderful feeling when she wins even after all this time. If only it she was still competing and I was getting it from a singles victory...
ASV_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2005, 12:53 AM   #14
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Congratulations to TartarVicario and Happy New Year!

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote