Day 1 Qualies Report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 07:59 AM   #1
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
Day 1 Qualies Report

KARATANTCHEVA DEFEATED LINETSKAYA 6-1 7-5 6-1

Great match with lots and lots of long rallies. Linetskaya was dominating with her forehand and Karatantcheva was dominating with her backhand. Linetskaya is not very fast but Sesil is lightning quick and almost gets back just about everything. Sesil does not have a very good serve and has an average forehand. She won this match because she was faster and had a better backhand.

DELLACQUA DEFEATED KLOESEL 2-6 6-3 7-6

Not a very high quality match with Dellacqua making alot of errors. Casey has a good forehand but is pretty inconsistent, she moves pretty well for a big girl. Sandra seems to miss-hit every ball but they all seem to land in. She has no weopans and her shots dont really penetrate, Casey held off after being 6-0 up in the tiebreak.

ADAMCZAK DEFEATED KERSTEN 6-2 6-3

Pretty good match Monique played great she has a great game and can easily get into top 200, her forehand is brilliant and her serve is excellent too. Kersten doesnt really have any killer shots but she is very determined and has a pretty good serve, she is also very pretty. Kersten has a pretty bad temper and this cost her during this match

SFAR DEFEATED HOPKINS 7-6 6-2

Another excellent match foght very well by both players. Sfar has great volleys and a great serve. She has a very strange routine before she serves, she seems to twist the racket on the ground a make a mark, Sfar has a pretty bad temper and often says things like " For fucks sake Salima ". Hopkins has a solid game but made to many errors in the critical stages of the first set. Both Sfar and Hopkins can get to top 100

HAYNES DEFEATED SERRA ZANETTI 6-4 6-4

Haynes played a very solid match, she has nice groundies and an ok serve. Antonella was terrible her serve is very very very very bad and she has no weopans, I find it very hard to comprehend that she is in top 100. Pretty easy match for Haynes

RAO DEFEATED FERGUSON 1-6 7-5 6-4

Rao started terribly missing a lot of shots in the net , Sophie was on fire that forehand of hers is a major stengthbut her backhand is a major weakness and she really has to improve that. Sunitha is a fighter and to her credit she never gave up from 5-2 down in the second set. Ferguson has a bigger game then Rao but doesnt have a bigger heart

GARCIA DEFEATED CALLENS 7-6 3-6 6-1

Average match, Garcia is a typical clay courter with heavy groundstrokes and a fiery temper. Callens has the worse backhand i have ever seen she hit so many long it was unbelievable the only thing that saved her form losing in straight sets was her serve and forehand. I don't see either player reaching top 100

YAN DEFEATED SCHRUFF 7-6 4-6 6-4

Yan is a superb player and so is schruff both should be in top 100. Yan is double sided off both sides her serve is her weakness but she is so fast and always very determined fist pumping every point no matter what. Schruff has a very solid game with no weakness her strength is forehand and she would have beat just about everyone in the Qualifying. This was an excellent match

UBEROI DEFEATED SESCIOREANU

Shikha is a very good player with a very fast serve and attacking style of play. Delia is pretty overweight and hits very western forehand often hitting the net. Uberoi's dad always calls out " Come on Tiger " or go shikhs or something like that which can get pretty annoying. Shikha was up 6-1 4-0 when I left so i dont know what happened after that.

Guys I must go have dinner now so the rest will be completed later
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 08:18 AM   #2
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks mate hope you had fun

any pics?
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #3
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
No sorry no pics
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 09:57 AM   #4
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx for it!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 02:21 PM   #5
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
thanks
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 04:46 PM   #6
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
thanks!