Lindsay in Sydney - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:27 PM   #1
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Lindsay in Sydney

It is now confirmed that Lindsay will be playing in Sydney. I'm very excited, and feel she has an excellent shot at the title. Start off 2005 well, and take it.
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:34 PM   #2
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
woohoo go lindsay....im actually really excited..lol...sad i know

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:40 PM   #3
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
It turns out that Lindsay's knee was not injured at all last week. She withdrew from the Hopman Cup because of shoulder soreness.
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 07:26 PM   #4
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
good luck Lindsay!! I'll get to see the quarterfinals through the finals on tv, so I'm hoping I'll be seeing a lot of Lindsay! woo hoo
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 08:16 PM   #5
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
Although I was desperate to see Lindsay playing Hopman, if she pulled out in precaution an is in tip top form for Sydney, it may well be a blessing in disguise. I can't wait to see how's she is playing and hopefully she'll be fresh and hungry.

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 08:19 PM   #6
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulez
good luck Lindsay!! I'll get to see the quarterfinals through the finals on tv, so I'm hoping I'll be seeing a lot of Lindsay! woo hoo
What station will be playing it??
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 08:32 PM   #7
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Ttc.
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 09:24 PM   #8
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute
^Damn...we don't get that here. We get the golf channel though
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 10:31 PM   #9
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
lol she should be arriving on Thursday or Friday here - I'm hoping it's Friday so she wanders down to the practice court when I'm there *g*

If I get a chance to see her play in any of the tournaments I'll take photos

ETA: Regardless Lindsay will find she'll have extended her gap at the top of the rankings after the Medibank International (aka Sydney International) because Amelie's not playing in the tournament.
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 10:45 PM   #10
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Someone tell me what *g* means.
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 11:37 PM   #11
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
*g* or <g> = grin
*bg* or <bg> = big grin
*vbg* or <vbg> = very big grin.
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 01:29 AM   #12
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Argh... the pains of living in the Philippines. No Women's Tennis on TV whatsoever!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #13
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs
Argh... the pains of living in the Philippines. No Women's Tennis on TV whatsoever!
How did you manage to get into Womens tennis if the Philippines don't show WTA?
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 03:45 PM   #14
country flag Frederic

Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice
Wow!!! I'm so releaved to know she hasn't knee problems!!!! Hope she'll play her best for Sydney and the Australian Open!!!!
Old Jan 5th, 2005, 05:47 PM   #15
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all
When can we see the draw?

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote