Please vote - should Dokic's forum become a forum for all Serbian players - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 05:10 PM   #1
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Please vote - should Dokic's forum become a forum for all Serbian players

The poll is here http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...wpost&t=145599

Please vote
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 05:16 PM   #2
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
I voted Yes, I believe it should
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 05:16 PM   #3
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
people hardly post in it so yes

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #4
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

vutt has disabled reputation
Please no!!

It would be hard to get along. I took quick look at Jankovic cheering thread and majority of them does not seem to care about Dokic at all. Even worse some of them are even not so nice. Like this post here http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php...&postcount=107

Do we really want to have that kind of explosive mixture there?
vutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 05:50 PM   #5
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutt
It would be hard to get along. I took quick look at Jankovic cheering thread and majority of them does not seem to care about Dokic at all.
As if Dokic-fans care about Dokic.
Her forum is abandoned. Her name shouldn't even appear in the new forum-name.

I voted yes.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 05:57 PM   #6
country flag lauryn

lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute
voted yes, can't see why not...
Bedanova Benesova Boev Bovina Chakvetadze Claes Clijsters Dementieva Flipkens Gajdosova Hantuchova Hendler Henin-Hardenne Ivanovic Karatantcheva Kleybanova Kutuzova Kirilenko Lisjak Mauresmo Myskina Nowe Pennetta Pin Razzano Safarova Sprem Sucha Vermoezen Zvonareva

WELCOME BACK MARTINA!

lauryn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:00 PM   #7
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDominique
As if Dokic-fans care about Dokic.
Her forum is abandoned. Her name shouldn't even appear in the new forum-name.

I voted yes.
well you do not seem to be care about Dokic nor any other Serbian player. So why you voted then?
I guess that's was Joana's intension to that way shape the outcome of the poll. Admins must be crazy if they gonna base thier decision on people choices like GoDominique
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM   #8
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well you do not seem to be care about Dokic nor any other Serbian player. So why you voted then?
I guess that's was Joana's intension to that way shape the outcome of the poll. Admins must be crazy if they gonna base thier decision on people choices like GoDominique
There shouldn't even be a poll.

No one posts in Dokic-forum = no one needs or wants a Dokic-forum.
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM   #9
country flag Evelyn Tremble

Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light Evelyn Tremble is a glorious beacon of light
I didn’t vote. But I would love to see Jelena get the finger out, and stop sulking when she’s on court. After winning the Italian Open a few years back, and then being disappointingly duffed at the French, what’s happened mentally with her? I know we’ve all heard the stories of family strife, but personally I’d love to see her get her act together, and come back to form. I thought she was an exciting player to watch when she was on her game.
Evelyn Tremble is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #10
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

Quote:
There shouldn't even be a poll.

No one posts in Dokic-forum = no one needs or wants a Dokic-forum.
I'm still postig and I will fight for that right
But thank you for making my point. Your word "no-one" perfectly reflected your knowledge about the issue. lol
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:12 PM   #11
country flag GoDominique

Quote:
I'm still postig and I will fight for that right
But thank you for making my point. Your word "no-one" perfectly reflected your knowledge about the issue. lol
So there are some people posting there. Why in hell is that forum set to only show threads from the last day? Way to attract people when all they see is an empty forum. lol

Fact is: Jelena is out of top 100 and soon out of top 200. Jankovic is top 30, Ivanovic top 100 soon.
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #12
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Fact is: Jankovic is top 30, Ivanovic top 100 soon.
Indeed! And they both deserve thier own forum under Serbian players main forum like Russians have right now.
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:19 PM   #13
country flag GoDominique

Quote:
Indeed! And they both deserve thier own forum under Serbian players main forum like Russians have right now.
No. Because Russians have several top 10 players, dozens/hundreds of fans and threads with 1000+ posts.

A Serbian forum with threads for each player is enough.