Dear god...Bring back Justine - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:16 PM   #1
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Dear god...Bring back Justine

I did not think I would ever say this...but I sure miss Justine and Kim (and Venus playing at her top level and Serena playing at her best) for that matter...I cant wait for the true leaders of the WTA to take their rightfull place on top of the ranking and show the pretenders the door...

Will you be there?

Last edited by griffin : Jan 3rd, 2005 at 08:24 PM.
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:40 PM   #2
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
(and Venus playing at her top level and Serena playing at her best)
maybe they are... it's just not enough anymore to beat "pretenders"

btw, it was kinda cheap to mention Juju and Kim for that matter.... everyone here knows you don't give a damn bunch of crap about either one of them.
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:44 PM   #3
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace

btw, it was kinda cheap to mention Juju and Kim for that matter.... everyone here knows you don't give a damn bunch of crap about either one of them.
We'll see...Serena hardly played last year and still made the final of the YEC and almost won with an injury... So, maybe it is enough...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:36 PM   #4
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
The World moves on! The 'good ol days' may never return, You will be wanting old Navrat to come back from retirement next!
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:36 PM   #5
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
The World moves on! The 'good ol days' may never return, You will be wanting old Navrat to come back from retirement next!
Isn't she back already ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:41 PM   #6
country flag Angel_Mars

Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace

I defintely give a crap about Justine and Kim, sure hope they can come back and have a great year
Angel_Mars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:42 PM   #7
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I did not think I would ever say this...but I sure miss Justine and Kim (and Venus playing at her top level and Serena playing at her best) for that matter...I cant wait for the true leaders of the WTA to take their rightfull place on top of the ranking and show the pretenders the door...
One would hate for this to be true, but perhaps the 'true leaders' have ALREADY shown 'the pretenders' the door. Naturally I think not, but it took me years to believe that Martina Navratilova wasn't going to retake #1 from Steffi Graf. Or that BJK wasn't going to retake #1 from Chris Evert.
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:43 PM   #8
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
I surely do miss those days, or even the days of Marti and Davy with the Williams sisters.

Those 6 players are truly among the greatest of all time.

If only they would all play like they once did.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:52 PM   #9
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus Forever
I surely do miss those days, or even the days of Marti and Davy with the Williams sisters.

Those 6 players are truly among the greatest of all time.

If only they would all play like they once did.
(I know Martina probably will never come back full time if she even comes back for more than Pattaya but still, bare with me)

Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Venus/Serena/Lindsay/Martina in the semis of a major. I'd love it. I wouldn't leave the TV screen for a second!!
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:56 PM   #10
country flag serenafan08

serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshingis
Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Venus/Serena/Lindsay/Martina in the semis of a major. I'd love it. I wouldn't leave the TV screen for a second!!
We already did:
1999 US Open
Serena vs. Lindsay
Martina vs. Venus

5 AO ('03, '05, '07, '09, '10), 2 FO ('02, '13)
5 WBN ('02, '03, '09, '10, '12), 6 USO ('99, '02, '08, '12, '13, '14)
serenafan08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:57 PM   #11
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenafan08
We already did:
1999 US Open
Serena vs. Lindsay
Martina vs. Venus
I'm talking about now.
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:01 PM   #12
country flag serenafan08

serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute serenafan08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshingis
I'm talking about now.
I do agree with you; those four in the semifinals would be awesome stuff. Lindsay and Serena have produced some great matches! Martina and Venus have had some barnburners as well.

5 AO ('03, '05, '07, '09, '10), 2 FO ('02, '13)
5 WBN ('02, '03, '09, '10, '12), 6 USO ('99, '02, '08, '12, '13, '14)
serenafan08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:44 PM   #13
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
I miss those days too.

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 12:25 AM   #14
country flag Martian Willow
Team WTAworld

Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute Martian Willow has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the Belgims were the pretenders, and we were supposed to be waiting until the sisters came back?
Martian Willow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 12:26 AM   #15
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Can I frame this post and put it on my wall?

What has the world come to nowadays?

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote