This woman has a body out of this world - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 07:41 PM   #1
country flag icequeen

icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all
This woman has a body out of this world

http://www.venusserenafans.com/Forum...ic.php?t=28291
icequeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 07:51 PM   #2
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
I can't see her properly, I can only see Her face ,with shades on, and a bit of Her hand,some nuisance keeps standing in the way
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:00 PM   #3
country flag icequeen

icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pav
I can't see her properly, I can only see Her face ,with shades on, and a bit of Her hand,some nuisance keeps standing in the way

There are 5 pictures keep paging down.
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:05 PM   #4
country flag Avid Merrion

Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the pics!
Avid Merrion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:06 PM   #5
country flag tennis ace

tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold tennis ace is a splendid one to behold
tennis ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:32 PM   #6
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
Those pics are SWEET AS! Knew she was hot but
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:33 PM   #7
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
it unbelievable how much better she looks on these pics than she did on that other one that was posted of her in St. Bart's (?)
Goes to show... never 'judge someone's looks' based on one photo

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:34 PM   #8
country flag Rtael
Team WTAworld

Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute Rtael has a reputation beyond repute
Nice body, but she made a mistake with that hair....

"You Worry About Your Jump Rope and Yourself!" -Coral on Battle of the Sexes 2

Running for the cliff again...
Rtael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:46 PM   #9
country flag Marcell

Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute
The one from St.Bart's was scanned,so the picture got distorted.The one in the newspaper was fine.Here is another picture.

http://www.isifa.com/functions/water...ummer=10639869
Marcell is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:52 PM   #10
country flag ae wowww

ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of ae wowww has much to be proud of
How does she get such a nice body? Must be such a job, getting her to come, with hips/thighs like that
Natasha Khan - Tatiana Perebiynis - Lucie Safarova - Kelly Liggan - Maria Sharapova - Andrea Petkovic - Anna Smith - Jie Zheng - Jelena Dokic - Francesca Schiavone - Kim Clijsters - Tamira Paszek - Iveta Benesova - Cara Black - Jane O'Donoghue - Alicia Molik - Elena Bovina - Emily Webley-Smith - Emma Laine - Casey Dellacqua - Patty Schnyder - Carly Gullickson - Caroline Wozniacki - Jennifer Russell - Jelena Jankovic - Trudi Musgrave - Nicole Vaidisova - Anna Chakvetadze - Pemra Ozgen - Shuai Peng - Bryanne Stewart - Alexandra Stevenson - Abigail Spears - Sania Mirza - Irina Bulykina - Tatiana Golovin - Jill Craybas - Bethanie Mattek

Anastassia Rodionova
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:20 PM   #11
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Cute for her.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:23 PM   #12
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Work that assssssssss!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:34 PM   #13
country flag icequeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae wowww
How does she get such a nice body? Must be such a job, getting her to come, with hips/thighs like that

What?
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:48 PM   #14
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
I 'm still wondering why "some" people get off calling her "fat" or muscular. She has an enviable body--- Damn!!!
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:08 PM   #15
country flag DevilishAttitude

DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute
Nice up top except the hair

She has a fat arse but at least she's curvy which is so much better than being a stick
DevilishAttitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote