Tennis Forum banner

I had the strangest dream about Martina and Serena

626 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Cam'ron Giles 
#1 · (Edited)
:scared:

Martina comes back to play full time and it was after a match between her and Serena...it was a final and Serena won...I asked Serena who she played in the Semi and she told Maleva and I asked Hingis who she played and she insulted me. and I was in some area where the players hang out...and Martina was being mean to me...and I cussed her out so bad she started to cry and Serena got into it and started telling me that I was wrong...and I was like..."Serena, I am on your side" and she started pushing me to get me out of the players area...and some how we knocked out a report name Cindy Shui (she is a local reporter on chanel 2 in New York :rolleyes: )...and I started saying to Martina..."look Martina, I was really happy when I saw your name in the draw but I did not know you would be so nasty to me...and it was just weird becuase next thing I knew some players (I think JenCap was one) started trying to revive the reporter with with jumper cables and a car battery...:scared: And Oracene got mad that they took the battery out of her car and wanted it returned...:lol:

#5 ·
i wonder who martina's semi-final opponent was.........? sharapova? :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.