Post your favorite picture of Jen - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 06:49 AM   #1
country flag JenFan75

JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future
Post your favorite picture of Jen

This is mine:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capriati 3.jpg (30.5 KB, 431 views)
JenFan75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:46 AM   #2
country flag sixfeetfree

sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future sixfeetfree has a brilliant future
It would be difficult for me to give just one pic as a favorite, but one of my favorites would have to be...

This one just blows me away
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jpurple.jpg (37.4 KB, 349 views)

Last edited by sixfeetfree : Jan 10th, 2005 at 02:56 AM.
sixfeetfree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:07 PM   #3
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Jenfan75 thats my fav pic too.

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:31 PM   #4
country flag *abby*

*abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute
sixfeetfree i was gonna post that one!!!!
heres mine.....or one of mine.....ok 5 of mine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21237434308capriati.jpg (40.4 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg 21237438387capriati.jpg (38.4 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg capriati.JPG (45.3 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg ez-vi.jpg (22.8 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg rolandgarros04-HF-5.jpg (85.9 KB, 283 views)
*abby* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:12 PM   #5
country flag Judi

Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light Judi is a glorious beacon of light
that's hard to say.

JenniferCapriati

"I've been a fighter, I think, since the day I was born."
Jen

Proud to be one of jenny's hell's angels!

Judi
Judi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 06:38 PM   #6
country flag LauraJC

LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold
It's very very hard to say wich is Jennifer's best pics!!!!!!

I like this one very much, because Jennifer has a beautiful and sincere smile.....

But I like all Jenny's photos!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capriati_altreinterviste129.jpg (93.4 KB, 252 views)

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!

www.jennifercapriatitennis.com

LauraJC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:20 PM   #7
country flag soos n the sis

soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice

this is probably my favorite. I can't tell, there are too many. they're all exceptional.
soos n the sis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:36 AM   #8
country flag JenFan75

JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny.C.Fan
Jenfan75 thats my fav pic too.

JenFan75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:02 PM   #9
country flag soos n the sis

soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice soos n the sis is just really nice
I like that one Laura.
soos n the sis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM   #10
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
some of my faves i dont have on my pc....but here are a couple....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jenespy.jpg (94.2 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg jenredtop.jpg (56.9 KB, 225 views)

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 03:11 AM   #11
country flag RedFilaJ-Cap#1

RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold

These are not even my favorite because those are on my computer at school the one is one I took from the uso where Jen is doing a drill after her practice!!! I picked these two because this is Jen as RedFila which she will be no longer!!!
Jelena Jankovic #1 and the BOMB DOT COM

Co Founder of the JJ Crew!!!:
:

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!!!:
RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #12
country flag Jennifer's wife

Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold Jennifer's wife is a splendid one to behold
i thought of a new name for ya

jenfan-ya know!

~Jennifer Capriati~

I'M THE CAPPER'S SLAPPER!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotjennifercapriati/
Jennifer's wife is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 03:51 PM   #13
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Any picture of her with a trophy in her hands and/or a smile on her face. I just love to see Jen happy. When she's happy,I'm happy
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 04:42 PM   #14
country flag JennyS

JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute JennyS has a reputation beyond repute
This is my favorite picture of Jen

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 08:47 PM   #15
country flag capriati3

capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all capriati3 is a name known to all
This is mine, i paint jen, i hope you'll like it :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (99.7 KB, 241 views)

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!
capriati3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote