Venus ready to play - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2004, 07:06 PM   #1
country flag Marcell

Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute
Venus ready to play

I just read in the Bankok Post that Venus is ready to play.She is soooo...ready that she started practising right away in the scorching heat on center of Chiang's Mai's Stadium.Oracene is there too.
Marcell is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2004, 07:29 PM   #2
Freewoman33

Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all Freewoman33 is a name known to all
Thanks for the info. I'm so glad that Venus is really getting serious about her tennis.
Freewoman33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 07:36 PM   #3
Hots4Safin

Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of
when is this shindig starting?
Hots4Safin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 07:42 PM   #4
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hots4Safin
when is this shindig starting?
Sunday.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 07:43 PM   #5
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute
Although I am a die-hard Rena fan, I love it when Venus does well too. Go VENUS!!
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 08:30 PM   #6
country flag LindsayRocks89

LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold LindsayRocks89 is a splendid one to behold
Let's go Venus
LindsayRocks89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 08:53 PM   #7
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation
Wishing Venus a good strong start to 2005! GO VENUS!!!!
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 08:56 PM   #8
country flag icequeen

icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all icequeen is a name known to all
Venus arrives, ready for Sharapova showdown

TOR CHITTINAND

Chiang Mai _ World number nine Venus Williams arrived in Chiang Mai yesterday and declared she is looking forward to her exhibition match against Maria Sharapova today.

American Williams started practising right away in the searing heat on the centre court of Chiang Mai's 700 Year Stadium to prepare for the TAT Tennis Invitation 2005 match.

Venus, who arrived with her mother for her first visit to the Kingdom, said she was extremely pleased to be in Thailand.

``I heard from many people that Chiang Mai is a very beautiful city and I hope to go sightseeing,'' she said. ``I am happy to be here.''

Venus is staying at Mandarin Oriental Darathewee hotel while in Chiang Mai.

Russian Sharapova, who is ranked fourth in the world, visited Hua Hin yesterday to promote tourism before travelling on to Chiang Mai.

Sharapova will play Williams in a two-set match today at 3pm, in a game which will be shown live on Channel 7 and Star Sports.

It will be followed by a one-set doubles match featuring Sharapova and Tamarine Tanasugarn against Williams and Suchanan Viratprasert.
icequeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 10:16 PM   #9
Hots4Safin

Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of Hots4Safin has much to be proud of
so i know that Thailand is ahead of us here in the US time wise, but this match can't be on Sunday is they keep saying "Today" in the article right?
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 10:24 PM   #10
country flag Ty-Ty

Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of Ty-Ty has much to be proud of
Ok, is their an exhibition or not? Because this morning on CNN (I'm almost sure) they said that this exhibiton was off and people were to pray and stuff and it was a national mourning day? That's what I heard....Hope someone can tell me I'm wrong...

Bam. Wham. Lindsay Davenport CHAMPION.
Ty-Ty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 10:45 PM   #11
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
Venus is ready alright...............ready to lose.
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 11:15 PM   #12
Hots4Safin

we'll see BONER - Venus doesn't like to lose to the same people twice in a row....exhibition or not.
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 11:37 PM   #13
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute
GOOOO VEENUS!!!!!!!! Glad to see the girl has her head back in the game ! What happened to the match!?! They better play it!
SzavayFi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 12:04 AM   #14
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
Good luck Venus

www.tiffanydabek.com
www.saraevans.com
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 12:10 AM   #15
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Venus is ready to play
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote