Which player would you like to hit with? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2004, 02:25 AM   #1
country flag TennisTutor

TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts TennisTutor is infamous around these parts
Which player would you like to hit with?

If you could chose one player to hit with or even play a couple of game who would it be.

1. Justine, cause I love her one handed backhand
2. Elena Demetieva, just because she's hot.
3. Martina Hingis, because I think I might be able to beat her.
TennisTutor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2004, 02:41 AM   #2
country flag cartmancop

cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future cartmancop has a brilliant future
I would enjoy to hit with
1. Amelie or Justine- It would be fun to hit against someone with So much variety and such a beautiful game.
2.Sharapova or Davenport-It would be fun to test my skills against some of the hardest hitting baseliners
3.Venus & Serena- They seem like such great people that just hitting some balls and talking with them would be a great experience.

If it were men:
1.Federer-same reason as AM or JHH
2.Roddick- I would love to try to return the serve
3.Agassi or Hewitt- I am a baseliner and would like to play against the BEST.
cartmancop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 02:46 AM   #3
country flag backhanddtl4

backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold
Williams, because they hit hard and would make me laugh!
and....
Myskina, cause she's fiesty and I love her backhand.
backhanddtl4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 02:48 AM   #4
country flag RedFilaJ-Cap#1

RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is a splendid one to behold
Jen-Of course she is my favorite and it would be so cool. I have always wanted to try and return some of her amazing shots. I would suck but I don't care!!! I think it would just be really fun and I could actually talk to her and her family (her hot brother for sure)!!!

Elena-She has a terrible serve that I just might be able to get back to her!! I also have really started liking her after I saw her play at the USO!!
Jelena Jankovic #1 and the BOMB DOT COM

Co Founder of the JJ Crew!!!:
:

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!!!:
RedFilaJ-Cap#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 03:04 AM   #5
country flag R&J

R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to hit around with Seles again. I know I am greedy for wanting a 2nd time but, I am only human
Check out the Photo Gallery to view thousands of photos from Monica's career.

R&J is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 04:16 AM   #6
country flag Angel_Mars

Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts Angel_Mars is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisTutor
If you could chose one player to hit with or even play a couple of game who would it be.

1. Justine, cause I love her one handed backhand
2. Elena Demetieva, just because she's hot.
3. Martina Hingis, because I think I might be able to beat her.
I would chose to hit with none of them they would all kick my

But if given the chance to just hang out with them:

1. Justine Henin-Hardenne, because she seems really smart and has a dry sense of humor

2. BJK-- I bet she gives good advice

3. Any player that could introduce me to Tommy Haas
Angel_Mars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 05:16 AM   #7
country flag Vincent

Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future
Tennis Tutor, do you really think you can beat Martina? WOW!

and I would love to hit with Lindsay (I want to see how hard I hit compared to her), Justine (I want to beat her so badly although it's impossible), Martina ('cause she's my favourite) and Ai (She's an Asian)

Vincent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 05:23 AM   #8
country flag firefly_ac

firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future firefly_ac has a brilliant future
I would'nt mind being double bagelled by Daniela. Guess I'll most probably stay rooted to the spot in awe of her..lol!

Hmm... like to hit against Tamarine Tanasugarn ( heard that she's very friendly) and also Mary Pierce!

OMG DANIELA!!! THANK YOU!
firefly_ac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 06:20 AM   #9
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love to hit with Elena Dementieva... just because she's my favourite. I wouldn't want to hit with Amelie BECAUSE of her variety. I like getting into a rhythm. When someone's mixing it up, you kind of have to think and pay attention, and it's not as relaxing.

With the men, I would like to hit with Andy, because I would like to see just how big that bloody serve is. And also, if I somehow get one back in, I can brag
Prizeidiot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 06:21 AM   #10
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Dulko.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 06:52 AM   #11
slice

slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all slice is a name known to all
conchi id out moonball her easy

and dokic coz i'd like to see if my power could match hers
slice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 08:02 AM   #12
country flag sabandborg

sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all sabandborg is a name known to all
I'd hit with any of the great women of the WTA.

I'd pick Kim, and try my best to inspire a split! or two
sabandborg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 08:43 AM   #13
country flag Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Which player would you like to hit with?
I always wanted to hit Chrissie...
~I Loves My George but not that skanky Lazenby granddad~This game has gone to DOOSE~~I won the Olympic Gold~~The BEST commentator~~My vowels rulez the air~~ Ping-Pong Pam~~Style Guru: The Pamfro, Voted Hairstyle of the Yr 1983~~Click here to see my fantastic web site created by my adoring 'fan'
Pamela Shriver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 09:11 AM   #14
country flag cadiac
Team WTAworld

cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future cadiac has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly_ac
I would'nt mind being double bagelled by Daniela. Guess I'll most probably stay rooted to the spot in awe of her..lol!

Hmm... like to hit against Tamarine Tanasugarn ( heard that she's very friendly) and also Mary Pierce!
Yeah!!!!

Great choice ( Tammy ) She is so nice and friendly
Titles Singles : 3 Doubles : 5
Singles : 2005 : Amelia Island(II) 2004 : Auckland (IV),Canberra (V)
Doubles : 2006 : Guangzhou(Zheng) 2005 : Eastbourne, Berlin 2004 : Auckland , Canberra
cadiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 10:17 AM   #15
country flag faste5683

faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future
I'd like to hit with Lindsay - she strikes the ball so cleanly that it would be a pleasure (and a learning experience) to be on the court with her.

"The great thing about Henin and Federer is that each of them is a beautiful player and a superior competitor, so the divide is effectively bridged. Have there ever been a pair of No. 1 players who so fully represent the abundantly gifted as well as the fully-ripened competitor?"
faste5683 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote