Aussie Girls Results - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 05:31 AM   #46
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
good luck to mcshea in doubls today also

happy birthday to nicole sewell (and me!) hopefully her and casey can upset martina and dechy
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 06:42 AM   #47
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Pratt pulled out of singles . . injured her knee

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 08:37 AM   #48
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
happy bday rick
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 08:47 AM   #49
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
ooh yeah . . . Happy B'Day too mate !

Old Jan 4th, 2005, 01:31 PM   #50
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks fellas

still waiting for that doubles scores

i hope this day ends well for me and nicole!
|
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 09:25 PM   #51
country flag broncosven

Sure u r aware but Sam beat benesova 6-2 7-6(3

Old Jan 5th, 2005, 04:37 AM   #52
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Evie into Doubles semis in Auckland, she won Q/F 6-3 6-2
AUSBOY is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 07:37 AM   #53
country flag broncosven

Sammy Stosur is into Finals in QLD

and Cindy is the only aussie to win her Qualifying match so far

Watson d Roesch 6-4 2-6 7-6

Old Jan 7th, 2005, 10:51 AM   #54
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
i was at hobart all day today, here is my attempt at writing a few "match reports"

jennifer hopkins def lara picone 6-1, 6-1
lara didnt really have anything to hurt jennifer with, her forehand is too western and loopy, and she shanks it alot causing many errors off that side. her backhand and serve were quite good, but still plenty of room for improvement. she looked a bit overwhelmed on court and im sure she didnt play her best tennis today.

natalie grandin def adriana szili 7-5, 1-0 ret.
right from the start, adriana's left thigh was heavily strapped and she was hobbling around a bit in between points, but seemed to move okay during the points. i was far more impressed by adriana than the other 2 aussies. she is a good counterpuncher, and her backhand is a good weapon. she is a bit defensive on her forehand tho. adriana lept out to a 5-1, 30-0 lead on her serve b4 the choking began. she served a DF and made a few stupid errors. grandins game was basically moonball her forehand and slice her backhand, and at the beginning adriana handled it really well. then she got impatient and before i knew it was 5-5 and she called for the trainer. she soon retired down 7-5, 1-0. although she was obviously in discomfort, the injury was no excuse for the losing the first set imo.

martina muller def emily hewson 6-2, 6-3
emily was just blown away pretty much, she has no weapons at all. i was surprised she managed to get the amount of games she did. one thing, she was up 40-0 on her serve some time in the second set, and randomly threw in a few serve and volleys forthe first time in the match, and subsequently lost the game. she could of easily got 4 games in the second set if she continued to play her normal game, which would have been a quite respectable scoreline.

a pretty horrible day, im glad cindy won. hoping to b blown away by kate pinchbeck tomorrow! oh yea and i saw a really good looking tanned blonde chick in the players lounge, just thought it was another european player but looked at her name tag to find it was dani d! shes much better looking than her sister
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 11:56 AM   #55
country flag ozfan44

hell yeah dani is hot as!
|
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 07:39 PM   #56
country flag broncosven

Cool

Thanks Mr M

Old Jan 8th, 2005, 03:57 AM   #57
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Overall, a pretty ordinary performance as per usual from the qualies WC recipients. Some encouraging results by a few; Adriana Szili really should have won that first set with ease , and Shayna McDowell gave a great match against Antonella S-Z to lose in 3.

Pinchbeck lost 4-6 1-6 to Drake after leading the first set 4-2...

Cindy Watson just got crunched by Silvija Talaja 2-6 1-6.

...and after losing the first set 0-6, Jaslyn Hewitt won the second 7-6 and took Selima Sfar to a final set TB (unconfirmed result!)...we don't know the actual result yet A very encouraging performace and it will do her WC chances for AO the world of good.

This week in main draw action we see Sophie, Lauren, Monique, Casey and Daniella who would be looking to impress for their final shot at a WC to the main draw. I'd say Sophie is the only one of the 5 that is an almost certainity.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 04:18 AM   #58
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Cindy's match went for over 1.5 hours! Obviously a lot of long rallies. Silvia must have been extremely patient!
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 04:19 AM   #59
AUSBOY

No Comment of Tiffanys effort? Even Megan Price did better LOL
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 04:48 AM   #60
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
The less said about Tiffany's result the better methinks

I can't wait to see how the girls playing in the MD of the lead ups go over the next few days...should make things really interesting. Tiffany shot herself in the foot with her pathetic effort this week, whilst someone like Jaslyn really put their hand up. Should be interesting!!
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote