Destanee Aiava - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Today, 02:54 AM   #1
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Destanee Aiava

Destanee Aiava
Age 13
Born 5 October 2000
Birth Place Melbourne, Victoria
Lives Narre Warren, Victoria
Height 151 cm
Plays Right-handed
Coach Andrea Stotenberg

Destanee really looks like a great prospect, 13 years old and she will be into the top 100 of the juniors rank. She has already been signed by Nike, reached R3 of AO this year losing to eventual winner. W/L for the year is 16/2. Career W/L 19/3

Notable wins:
Maddison Inglis (beatdowns)
Nina Stojanovic
Baijing Lin
Katrine Steffensen

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

Last edited by AYUMI-GOAT : Today at 03:01 AM.
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 03:02 AM   #2
country flag jay holter

jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold jay holter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Destanee Aiava

Very excited to follow her results.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:04 AM   #3
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

SPORT

Steffi Graf sings Aussie 12-year-old Destanee Aiava's praises
VALKERIE BAYNES IN PARIS THE COURIER-MAIL JUNE 11, 2012 12:00AM
Destanee Aiava
Young Australian tennis player Destanee Aiava has had her praises sung by tennis legend Steffi Graf. Source: Supplied
NOT many 12-year-olds have a 22-time grand slam champion singing their praises, but that's what happened to Australia's Destanee Aiava on Sunday.

Steffi Graf was "really impressed" after playing an exhibition with the Narre Warren youngster at Roland Garros, home of the French Open.

It was Aiava's prize for winning the Longines Future Tennis Aces tournament, an event involving 16 girls from around the world.

"We were playing against the wind a little bit on that one side but she wasn't bothered by that at all," said Longines ambassador Graf, who teamed up with Aiava in doubles.

"She was going for her strokes. She showed clever shots at the net. I was very impressed."

Aiava defeated opponents from Britain, Spain and Switzerland before winning the final 4-2 5-3 against Japan's Haruna Arakawa, who teamed in yesterday's exhibition with Germany's world No.13, Sabine Lisicki.

Aiava said Graf had told her to "keep working hard and enjoy every moment".

Aiava's speed and power are impressive, the result of working with father Mark, a powerlifter, and mother Rosie, a professional kick-boxer. She also works with coach Andrea Stoltenberg.

Tennis Australia's Todd Woodbridge said Aiava was "a fantastic little athlete".

"I don't think I've seen in women's tennis in Australia who has a physique as athletic and as fast moving," he said.

"We know she's going to grow and we know she's going to get physically stronger. And that's where the game has gone."

Old Today, 03:10 AM   #4
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

She's coached by Andrea Stoltenberg who is Jason Stoltenberg's wife and Ash Barty's coach

Old Today, 03:17 AM   #5
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember the last time we had a 13 year old in the top 100. I don't even think Ash was in the top 100 at 13.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:50 AM   #6
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Destanee will be the first player born in the 2000s in the top 100 and shes way ahead of the next player who is at #245

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Today, 03:58 AM   #7
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like such an exciting prospect can't wait to see her play.
Old Today, 04:13 AM   #8
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Watching Destanee speak she sounds soo young and shy I guess she needs some more interview practice, I then watched Seones interview and she sounded really mature and free flowing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App