I love the ipod now! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 09:20 AM   #1
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I love the ipod now!

Sorry guys. It's great. Love the packaging. It's just so damn cute.

I'm a very impatient guy with a bad temper.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia

Last edited by Sam L : Dec 25th, 2004 at 10:25 AM.
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 09:22 AM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
That's harsh. I don't have an iPod, so I can't help... but I hope you get it figured out.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 09:33 AM   #3
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
what error? if it is an error on the actual ipod itself, do a hard reset. They will tell you how to do that in the manuel.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:00 AM   #4
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
hehe I got an ipod too.
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:31 AM   #5
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett
what error? if it is an error on the actual ipod itself, do a hard reset. They will tell you how to do that in the manuel.
I think I wiped out all the firmware on the thing or it came up with an empty folder message. So I had to restore it.

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:39 AM   #6
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L
I think I wiped out all the firmware on the thing or it came up with an empty folder message. So I had to restore it.

I have I-Tunes, and my friends have I-Pods. I should give you
this warning. Your I-Pod will not work with anybody else's I-tunes
on any other computer than your own.

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:45 AM   #7
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
what's iPod???
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:51 AM   #8
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
I have I-Tunes, and my friends have I-Pods. I should give you
this warning. Your I-Pod will not work with anybody else's I-tunes
on any other computer than your own.
Thanks that's ok. I have very exclusive music tastes.

But seriously I have all the songs I could ever want on my PC.

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:51 AM   #9
country flag Pamela Shriver

Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute Pamela Shriver has a reputation beyond repute
iPam
~I Loves My George but not that skanky Lazenby granddad~This game has gone to DOOSE~~I won the Olympic Gold~~The BEST commentator~~My vowels rulez the air~~ Ping-Pong Pam~~Style Guru: The Pamfro, Voted Hairstyle of the Yr 1983~~Click here to see my fantastic web site created by my adoring 'fan'
Pamela Shriver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:03 PM   #10
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
I made a fuss coz I didn't get one so I'll be having one for my b'day now

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2004, 12:10 PM   #11
country flag kikker

kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of kikker has much to be proud of
i have one too and it's Great i tell ya
kikker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote