An excellent website on Maria Kirilenko. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 06:37 PM   #1
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
An excellent website on Maria Kirilenko.

This fine website is located at www.mariakirilenko.com. This is the first informative website I've seen about Masha Kirilenko. It looks like IMG is starting to market Makiri to the sports world. And that's good. I expect Maria to make the top 50 in 2004.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 06:43 PM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
There's a great picture of Maria at a computer.
Just use it for school, and don't come here. Russian Roulette will use up all your free time.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 07:02 PM   #3
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
GL, had you seen this website before?

And Maria's website lists her as weighing 120 pounds. But I don't believe it.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 07:14 PM   #4
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't know Maria had a website. It looks good to me. She might be the prettiest girl on the whole tour. And the lightest.
Udachi Masha!

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 07:17 PM   #5
country flag Vass22

Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future
Boy, is she expecting to become famous! I'd rather see Myskina with an official site though.
Vass22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 07:20 PM   #6
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
wow, nice site,
Cat, she'll get stronger and bigger
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:32 PM   #7
the cat

GL, I think Maria needs to be ready for an increase in her popularity in 2004.

Vass22, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Masha has an official website. I think IMG clients have certain advantages where publicity is concerned.

Eggy, I think Maria's official website is outstanding. And having 2 huge international companies like Nike and Yonex as it's sponsors is very impressive. All I did was type in www.mariakirilenko.com in the adderss bar to see what would happen. I had never done that before. I was very surprised to see her impressive offical website appear. I never even came accross this website when I would type in Maria's name in Google's search engine during the 2003 U.S. Open looking for articles about her. I think IMG is expecting a fine year from Maria in 2004. Thus they will be more active in promoting her in 2004.

Last edited by the cat : Dec 27th, 2003 at 09:44 PM.
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:41 PM   #8
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
cat, they happen to be her sponsors so thats kinda obvious
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #9
country flag goldenlox

The value of these player websites is a place to find a biography and pictures of that player.
But if fans want to discuss the player's career and tennis game, Russian Roulette is the place to do it.

But Maria at the computer is a great picture. Every player should do a picture like that.

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:56 PM   #10
the cat

Eggy, I know Nike and Yonex are Maria's 2 major sponsors. I'm very suprised Little Masha has an official website before Big Masha does.

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 09:58 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

Maybe little Masha has more fans.

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 10:16 PM   #12
the cat

Realistically speaking GL, I don't think so. But I think Maria Kirilenko will become a fan favorite on the WTA Tour. She has very endearing qualities that appeal to people. And fellow lightweights like yourself GL, will naturally root for Little Masha because she's so slight and she's the underdog in alot of her matches.

One of my favorite photos of Maria is when all time great Chris Evert is monitoring Masha's practice. It has to give Makiri alot of confidence to know that Chris Evert is in her corner and willing to help her.

Old Dec 27th, 2003, 10:18 PM   #13
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
looks good. Finally a website for Maria. Great.

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2003, 11:45 PM   #14
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
wow... she is so gorgeous... it's about time she has a website...

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2003, 12:21 AM   #15
the cat

Sharky's back!

Maria Kirilenko is a beautiful Bolshoi Ballerina in sneakers! From the reports I've read on her she's as quick as a cat! And she should be as light as she is. I think her tremendous quickness and agility will win Maria alot of matches on the WTA Tour.

Last edited by the cat : Dec 28th, 2003 at 12:29 AM.