Mario Trumps Snoop for Top U.S. Single - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 06:21 AM   #1
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Mario Trumps Snoop for Top U.S. Single

Mario Trumps Snoop for Top U.S. Single

Thu Dec 23, 2:02 PM ET
Entertainment - Reuters

By Margo Whitmire

LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - R&B singer Mario took over as king of Billboard's Hot 100 singles chart Thursday with "Let Me Love You," which ended the three-week reign of Snoop Dogg's "Drop It Like It's Hot."

The tunes traded the No. 1 and No. 2 positions, while Ciara's "1,2 Step" held at No. 3 for a second week.

Destiny's Child's "Soldier" rose three places to No. 4. The trio's second current top 10 single, "Lose My Breath," was No. 9 for a second week.

Lil Jon & the Eastside Boyz' "Lovers and Friends" featuring Usher and Ludacris rose one to No. 5, while Usher and Alicia Keys' former chart-topper "My Boo" fell two to No. 6.

Rounding out the top 10, Nelly's "Over and Over" featuring Tim McGraw dropped two to No. 7, Ja Rule's "Wonderful" featuring Ashanti held at No. 8, and Gavin DeGraw (news) climbed two to No. 10 with "I Don't Want To Be."

Making notable gains were Kelly Clarkson (news)'s "Since U Been Gone" (53-38), Keys' "Karma" (66-44) and Daddy Yankee's "Gasolina" (73-50).

At No. 74, Eminem (news - web sites)'s "Mockingbird" was the Hot 100's top debut, edging out country duo Big & Rich's "Holy Water," which entered at No. 75. Also debuting this week were Teena Marie's "A Rose By Any Other Name" featuring Gerald Levert (No. 97) and albums chart-topper 2Pac's posthumous "Thugs Get Lonely Too" featuring Nate Dogg (No. 98).

Punk rock trio Green Day not only tallied a fourth week at No. 1 on the airplay-based Modern Rock Tracks list with "Boulevard of Broken Dreams," but also jumped two places to No. 1 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks list with the track from its latest album, "American Idiot." The song ended Chevelle's two-week stint on top with "Vitamin R (Leading Us Along)," which fell to No. 2.

On Billboard's Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart, Blake Shelton notched a second week at No. 1 with "Some Beach."

Reuters/Billboard

Go Teena Go Teena!!!

Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote