How can I ask this girl out - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 05:43 AM   #1
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
How can I ask this girl out

I like her and i think she likes me but i am too nervous to ask

Any suggetsions, by the way Merry X Mas
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2004, 09:48 AM   #2
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
do it through sms or email (and make it really romantic )
and if she says no avoid her for a while or tell her u were paid to do it and it was just a joke

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 09:52 AM   #3
country flag Majo
Team WTAworld

Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future Majo has a brilliant future
first of all make sure she's not on the board and has seen your profile with like 100 times sex in it, cause she might be a bit scared off

Nolle in causa est; non posse praetenditur.
~Seneca~
Majo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 10:10 AM   #4
country flag "Sluggy"

"Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute
Are you a man or a woman?

Best solution is this. Buy one single rose. give it to her and kiss her. dont ask dont hesitate, just a straight, no tongue kiss on the lips. Tell her then that you gotta run, but that youd like to come by and get her at 8, that youll be there at 8 and you are taking her to the movies. when they turn the lights out, put your arm around her and snuggle up. like the NIKE Commercial, JUST DO IT! There is no shame in being rejected, only shame in not trying.
"Sluggy" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 10:11 AM   #5
country flag "Sluggy"

"Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute
worst thing to do is talk about how you feel, i love you, youre so pretty, etc etc. Just have some fun with her, and take her to a place she likes, the beach, a resto, a pub etc. laugh and joke, nothing more............................
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 10:21 AM   #6
country flag Lord Chips

Lord Chips has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majo
first of all make sure she's not on the board and has seen your profile with like 100 times sex in it, cause she might be a bit scared off
Indeed! In fact, what if she's reading this thread right now?
Lord Chips is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 11:12 AM   #7
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
I always think that it is best to tell people how u really feel, however nervous or embarrased you might be. Otherwise you are never gonna know what you could have had with that person.

I mean whats the worst this girl can do, She can say NO sure but even if she does that im sure that she would still be flattered that someone likes her.

Give it a go, and good luck
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 12:40 PM   #8
country flag "Sluggy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarza
I always think that it is best to tell people how u really feel, however nervous or embarrased you might be. Otherwise you are never gonna know what you could have had with that person.

I mean whats the worst this girl can do, She can say NO sure but even if she does that im sure that she would still be flattered that someone likes her.

Give it a go, and good luck

I disagree. ONly tell her how you feel in like 6 months. You have to first surprise her with a show of affection. You should not be protesting love and feelings so soon. She has to earn your love. You are now attracted to her physically and emotionally, but only time will tell if it is "true love". maybe she just wants some affection, and not true love, in which case youd be depriving yourself and her of a nice moment shared together.
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #9
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribbit
I disagree. ONly tell her how you feel in like 6 months. You have to first surprise her with a show of affection. You should not be protesting love and feelings so soon. She has to earn your love. You are now attracted to her physically and emotionally, but only time will tell if it is "true love". maybe she just wants some affection, and not true love, in which case youd be depriving yourself and her of a nice moment shared together.

Im not saying tell the girl u love her and want to be with her forever etc I am saying that you have to at least tell the girl that you like her or else how the hell are they going to be anything other than friends.
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 03:45 PM   #10
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
you, out, tonight!
(short, hard way)

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 05:43 PM   #11
country flag Andy Mac

Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future Andy Mac has a brilliant future
i like chaotic's way..dominate.......they dont call me andy MAC for nothing ya kno......jsut go for it i mean......what u got to lose..if she dont liek u she will say no thanks and at least u will know....and if she says yes then "jackpot"

If you've been unfairly badrepped go here: http://www2.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=153890&page=1

CHARLOTTE PETRICK

remember that name!

0001..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Member of Marias Mafia, known to many as scarface
Andy Mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 06:00 PM   #12
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Molik
do it through sms or email (and make it really romantic )
NONONO!
I couldnt think of anything more unromantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Molik
and if she says no avoid her for a while or tell her u were paid to do it and it was just a joke
I did this

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 06:19 PM   #13
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Just don't tell her you'd give her money if she went out with you. The police have a dirty word for that. Prostitution.
Old Dec 24th, 2004, 08:29 PM   #14
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Write her a love letter. compliment on her good things
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2004, 02:52 PM   #15
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Mac
i like chaotic's way..dominate.......they dont call me andy MAC for nothing ya kno......jsut go for it i mean......what u got to lose..if she dont liek u she will say no thanks and at least u will know....and if she says yes then "jackpot"
finally someone that has the same opinion on this.
In belgium we say: een nee hebt ge, een ja kunt ge krijgen!
which means: you have a no, but can get a yes!
Eventhough I'm a girl, it works, it's how me and my girlfriend got together!

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote