Russian Tennis Website - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2004, 09:31 PM   #1
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Russian Tennis Website

Ok for uni I take a module in IT for Journalism, and I had to do an assignment which was to create a Russian tennis website. Its pretty basic (i threw it together in a week) but I thought you guys might want to take a look. Inform me of my mistakes, but I cant correct them until next year.

Enjoy

www.bangor.ac.uk/~elu01b
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Last edited by Dava : Dec 18th, 2004 at 09:38 PM.
Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2004, 09:37 PM   #2
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
It didn't come up Dava.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2004, 09:39 PM   #3
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
Try now
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2004, 09:41 PM   #4
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Wow, nice site I like it!
tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 04:16 PM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Nice site Dava. But I don't think Sharapova will be spending 1 million dollars on shoes.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote