the KATHRIN WÖRLE thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 10:31 PM   #1
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
the KATHRIN WÖRLE thread

let's talk about her! she played a very nice season this year and impressed me with some good wins. i'm curious bout how she will do next year!

best results in 2004:

final: 25K catania
semifinals: 50K fano, 25K istanbul
quarterfinals: 50K bergamo, 25K belfort, lenzerheide, les contamines, joue-les-tours
wins over: TIMOTIC, KORYTTSEVA, PRUSOVA, KUTI KIS, NOORLANDER, BOHMOVA, VIERIN...

Vorname:Kathrin Name: Wörle
Spitzname:Kat
Geb: 18.02.1984
Sternzeichen: Wassermann
Geb. in: Lindau
Eltern:Lothar & Ida
Geschwister: Roland, Lothar, Caroline

Schulabschluss: Abitur
Tennisprofi: Juni 2003
Schläger: Prince, Rebel
Kleidung: Topspin
Beste Ranglisten-Platzierung: WTA 218 Einzel / 188 Doppel
Bester Schlag: Rückhand
Lieblingsbelag: Hardcourt
Schönsten Tenniserlebnisse: Turnierwoche 25000$
Tennistraum: Grand Slam Hauptfeld
Hobbys: Sport, Musik
Größtes Laster: Süßigkeiten

Last edited by pan : Dec 17th, 2004 at 09:22 PM.
pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 20th, 2005, 08:11 PM   #2
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
No replies

I saw Kathrin play in St.Petersburg in the first round against Ekaterina Makarova, and even though she lost, she instantly became one of my favourite players . She was quite funny on court, losing her rag a couple of times, and she has a great game. Unlike Makarova ( ) she was willing to mix it up, with strong attacking groundstrokes, as well as lovely slices, dropshots and some excellent net play. In fact, one of the main reasons she lost was that she would make mistakes at the back of the court, when if she had come into the net she would have been closer. She has great volleys and touch, so I was a bit that she didn't do it more often. She was there all week too, not sure why though because I think she went out of the doubles early too

This year has been a bit up and down though, some good wins (Grandin, Fujiwara, Ting Li) but I thought it might have been better Has done Ok in GS qualifying, reaching the second round of Qs in RG and Wimbledon, losing 6-8 to Kandarr at the latter .

Get it together Kathrin and have a great second half to the year

Saori Obata

Born : April 23rd 1978
Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5' 5" (1.65m)
Weight: 132 lbs. (60 kg)
Plays: Left handed
Career Prize Money: $652,031
Highest Singles Ranking: 39 (Feb 9th 04')

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Finalist (1): 2003 - Tashkent.
Semifinalist (1): 2003 - Bali.
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.
Grachka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 08:49 AM   #3
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
with two impressive wins over KREMER and POUTCHEK KATHRIN got another grand slam-final-q-round!
RODIONOVA is next opponent - best of luck, KATHRIN!
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 10:42 AM   #4
country flag Grachka

Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute Grachka has a reputation beyond repute
Kathrin

Nice win against Poutchek, and good luck against Rodionova, you'll need it

Saori Obata

ITF Titles: Augusta (2005), Gifu (2005), Fukuoka (2003), Port Pirie (2001), Jakarta (1996).
WTA:
Quarterfinalist (6): 2004 - Birmingham; 2003 - Memphis, Pattaya City; 2002 - Bali; 2001 - Tokyo [Japan Open]; 2000 - Shanghai.
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #5
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation
Quote:
Tennistraum: Grand Slam Hauptfeld

nur noch ein sieg und ihr traum wird war
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 11:33 AM   #6
country flag pan

traum wird wahr!!! dreisatzsieg über RODIONOVA und mit GRANVILLE gar nicht mal so schweres los im hauptfeld!!! glückwunsch, KATHRIN!!!
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #7
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
wow 3 überraschende siege.
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 12:27 PM   #8
country flag Grachka

Kathrin

She has a good chance against Granville too Good luck my favourite German, dishevelled-looking, student-esque tennis player!

Saori Obata

WTA:
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 12:38 PM   #9
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Glückwunsch
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 02:52 AM   #10
country flag Grachka

Kathrin leads Granville 7-5 1-3*

Close match though.

Saori Obata

WTA:
Old Jan 16th, 2006, 06:11 AM   #11
country flag pan

she lost!
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #12
country flag pan

nice win for KATHRIN in 75k-dinan's first round, defeats KREMER 63 26 64. could push her to a new career-high!
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 05:37 PM   #13
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

to beat Kremer is really good imo
i hope she will play a good clay-season
Old Apr 5th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #14
country flag Grachka

Kathrin

Who does she play next?

Saori Obata

WTA:
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 04:40 PM   #15
country flag pan

2nd round: SHVEDOVA - WÖRLE 75 61