What would Lindsay do if she won the Austrlian Open? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What will she do?

Retire on a high, she'd have achieved exactly what she wanted in her last year. 3 14.29%
She's won one slam and should continue, contest and hopefully win the other slams. 18 85.71%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM   #1
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
What would Lindsay do if she won the Austrlian Open?

No, I don't mean literally... although I hope she cries again

I know what you'd want her to do, but what do you think she'd do?

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2004, 11:26 PM   #2
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
She'd keep going. She's playing through 2005 unless she's fatally mamed.
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 11:26 AM   #3
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Keep on going and do a federer in 2004

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 12:13 PM   #4
country flag Golinds

Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold Golinds is a splendid one to behold
she will keep on playing through 2005

Lindsay Davenport - world number 1...the best of the best
Golinds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 02:23 PM   #5
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
kepp playing. if she wins AO - she will be hungry for more

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2004, 09:32 AM   #6
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
She will keep on playing but not necessarily to the end of the season, depends on injuries etc
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 11:28 AM   #7
country flag Frederic

Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice Frederic is just really nice
I hope she'll keep playing until the YEC!!!!
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 12:32 PM   #8
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
she will keep playing till we launch our attack at wimby.....not that were gonna attack her..lol....im still drunk hahahaha

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 04:37 PM   #9
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Who picked retire?
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 05:30 PM   #10
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future
Me. I think she'd retire a month or two after winning.

A. Are you serious?
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 07:51 PM   #11
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Why.
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:09 AM   #12
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
me too... i believe she would just play for about a month or more so.... not through the clay season
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 03:37 AM   #13
country flag JenFan75

JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future JenFan75 has a brilliant future
I think she would want to be the first person to retire at number one.
JenFan75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:16 AM   #14
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Well, I think she'll just do what she said she would and play the season through.
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:49 AM   #15
country flag Elldee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs
Well, I think she'll just do what she said she would and play the season through.
That was Lindsay's 2004 plan, it's far more up in the air in terms of '05.

I don't think retiring as number one is a priority, but she obviously wants to retire and a slam is the only thing making her decision so hard.

A. Are you serious?