Happy Birthday Neely! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:18 PM   #1
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday Neely!

Ok so it's a day late but Sally was busy yesterday.

Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #2
country flag sibyl

sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts
I look forward to her taking a bite of cake, and it causing death via - her choking on her own vomit.
sibyl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM   #3

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
who the hell are you?
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:23 PM   #4

Neely already had a near death experience. Choking on a piece of cake isn't going to bother her one bit.
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:24 PM   #5
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers
who the hell are you?
He's some crazed fan/stalker who has turned on me now that I won't go out with him.

You have to develop a think skin when you're a superstar/icon like me.
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:24 PM   #6
country flag sibyl

sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts sibyl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
who the hell are you?
Neely's agent.
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #7

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibyl
Neely's agent.
I think you know well enough by now that Neely doesn't have, nor does she need, an agent. She licked pills, booze, and the funnyfarm, remember, she doesn't need anybody or anything.
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibyl
Neely's agent.
Neely doesn't need an agent when she has that Hobbit slave /son of hers to do all the work.
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:28 PM   #9
country flag -Ph51-
Team WTAworld

-Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute -Ph51- has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and many more years
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:31 PM   #10

Quote:
Neely doesn't need an agent when she has that Hobbit slave /son of hers to do all the work.
Sal, Neely's not like my own mother. She doesn't blood suck off her kids like ole ma did. Boy, I thought I had it made with my first Columbia contract and I could just send some grocery money back to Brooklyn and pay the rent on that slummy apartment. WRONG! For every mink and Caddy I bought myself, ma and Florence demanded the same, AND they lived in Beverly Hills. Yes, it's sad, but the National Bank of Helen Lawson opened around 1940.

But Neely's not like that.
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph51
she ain't go too many of them left! But all the best anyway
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM   #12
country flag sibyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
He's some crazed fan/stalker who has turned on me now that I won't go out with him.

You have to develop a think skin when you're a superstar/icon like me.
Spoken like a true conformist. Why don't you get 'YOUKNOWWHO' out of the closet!
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
Sal, Neely's not like my own mother. She doesn't blood suck off her kids like ole ma did. Boy, I thought I had it made with my first Columbia contract and I could just send some grocery money back to Brooklyn and pay the rent on that slummy apartment. WRONG! For every mink and Caddy I bought myself, ma and Florence demanded the same, AND they lived in Beverly Hills. Yes, it's sad, but the National Bank of Helen Lawson opened around 1940.

But Neely's not like that.
oh. Neely, I'm apologize to you and Samwise for assuming you were leeching off of him in your late middle age.
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph51
If a broad like me can make it to 86, then Neely's got lots of time left!
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 05:33 PM   #15
Neely OHara

Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all
Quote:
Ok so it's a day late but Sally was busy yesterday.

Thank you, Sal!
Neely OHara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote