Venus sportin' new do - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 08:14 PM   #1
country flag V.S.

V.S. has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Venus sportin' new do

Venus Williams hosts tennis clinic for school children in Lauderhill

Quite the racket: Tennis star Venus Williams, of Palm Beach Gardens, gives some pointers to children during a tennis clinic at Wolf Park in Lauderhill. Children also picked up some autographs and photos. The four-time Grand Slam winner is seeded second in the Nasdaq-100 Open tournament in Miami.

No Braids!!!!!
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 09:36 PM   #2
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
oooOOOOHHHH!!! I like that a lot!!

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 10:14 PM   #3
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
Woo Hoo ! I like
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2002, 10:32 PM   #4
country flag henryj2001
Team WTAworld

henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light henryj2001 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

NICE NICE NICE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 12:36 AM   #5
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
That looks sooooooo good!Is that her real hair or is it weave?
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 02:51 AM   #6
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

This hair style is lovely!! And I'm sure the hair is real

But I think I like the hair she spotted at Hamburg last year much better.

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 03:47 AM   #7
country flag Tammy
Team WTAworld

Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light Tammy is a glorious beacon of light
her hair is real to a point but she has weave or extensions connected to it as well ...

anyhow she looks great

------> http://torax.outwar.com/page.php?x=198797 <------

Tammy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:04 AM   #8
Gumbycat
Registered 1

Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light
GO VENUS AND SERENA

Venus looks GREAT
http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/82188
Gumbycat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:02 AM   #9
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Bring back the braids.

I don't like it... hopefully she'll be braided tomorrow. The commentators will spend most of the match, talking about Venus' hair and her sisters' too, if she wears it like it is in that photo. They'll discuss the braids... the beads... the lengths... the colors..etc., And the conversation like always, will have a negative tone about "their hair" from start to finish.

Stick with the braids Goddess.
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 04:34 PM   #10
country flag RAA

RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of
I like it. its very elegant looking.
RAA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:55 AM   #11
QueenO

QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice
Looks great
QueenO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:34 AM   #12
Deira

Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice
This hairdo looks like it will be a lot easier to take care of over the course of a tournament. I like the braids, but sometimes they are just not "tight" enough IMO
Deira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:37 AM   #13
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
I didnt like the braids,they were so trashy looking,sorry,but they were.This looks so much better! (dont yell at me )
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 10:12 PM   #14
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up KEEP THE BRAIDS!

Quote:
I didnt like the braids,they were so trashy looking,sorry,but they were.This looks so much better!

What exactly do you find so "trashy" looking about the braids Venus and Serena wear?? The only "trashy" lookin' braids I've seen, are on those who try to imitate them, but can't pull it off. You know.. like Amanda Coetzer tryed... J-Lo.. Christina Aguliera..
Bo Derek... the list goes on..

The sisters WILL remain braided, beautiful, and ORIGINAL!

Last edited by GrandSlammed : Apr 6th, 2002 at 10:19 PM.
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 11:55 PM   #15
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
Liking it, it looks great, Venus is awesome!

But I hope they bring the beads back soon,

I liked the beads look!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1999.jpg (21.8 KB, 13 views)
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote