which coach for tati? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2004, 08:53 PM   #1
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
which coach for tati?

Well tati has no coach for several months now, she has made great things this year especially her amazing jump from the 365 to the 26 rank

But she is still young and sometimes she needs some "light" good advice from a professional to be able to win against the best.
We saw it during the fed cup final when she played so well against kusnetsova, guy forget the french coach gave her confidence and said her that she CAN beat everybody if she wants, she just have to believe in her and keep fighting.

brad gilbert is not the roddick coach anymore , do you think that he can be the tati' coach??

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2004, 08:55 PM   #2
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
Brad Gilbert would be nice, or maybe a French Federation coach (Georges Goven?)
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #3
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
That would be perfect timing for Tati. I remebember last her Brad telling us(on ESPN) about how she's a real up and coming player. It seemed like he knew her game pretty well

But I don't know if I like him or not
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 12:12 AM   #4
country flag martirogi

martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute martirogi has a reputation beyond repute
i dont like brad either, but i think he could really help tati's game and they're worked together before so hopefully
2011- KVITOVA???

Honorable Mention: GOLOVIN, SAFAROVA, CIRSTEA
martirogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 01:29 PM   #5
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
What happened to Pierre Cherret?

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 02:42 PM   #6
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbroad
What happened to Pierre Cherret?

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
they split back in April
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 10:14 PM   #7
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of
G.Goven works with Mary now.
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 06:35 AM   #8
country flag ZAK

In a recent interview Brad Gilbert mentioned Tati

Gilbert hasn't signed on with another player yet, but is interested in coaching France's Tatiana Golovin again, whom he briefly worked with in 2002 and part of 2003. The 16-year-old Golovin made a splash in the Fed Cup final and rose from No. 118 at the end of 2003 to No. 26 at the end of 2004.

"I still love coaching and she has tremendous potential," Gilbert said. "She a great girl who I really like. But if I start coaching her everyone is going to expect her to become No. 1 next year and she's not ready for that yet."
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:40 PM   #9
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAK
"She a great girl who I really like. But if I start coaching her everyone is going to expect her to become No. 1 next year and she's not ready for that yet."
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2005, 06:15 PM   #10
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
maybe Gilbert shouldnt coach her, we dont want Tati to become an arrogant, cocky, person now ...
beauty_is_pink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:39 AM   #11
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
i'm sure she's strong enough to resist any non-tennis related influences from gilbert!
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 01:17 AM   #12
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute
nooo not gilbert

Venus: Wimbledon Champion 2005

Amelie Mauresmo- Amazing! YEC Champ 2005, AO 2006 CHAMP!!

Myskina, Davenport, Kuznetsova, Golovin, Ivanovic, Pierce, Schnyder, Mirza, Benesova

Lindsay Lee Waters, A-L Groenefeld, Dally Randriantefy, Nadia Petrova, Alicia Molik, Kim Clijsters

Roger Federer Forever!

"I was ready to die on the court today"-Amelie Mauresmo
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2005, 10:26 PM   #13
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
looks like Tatiana's working with Georges Goven (FFT coach)
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 07:01 PM   #14
country flag Mushroom33

Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice Mushroom33 is just really nice
Yeah she works with him, but he will probably coach the fed cup team, so she'll need another coach, and brad gilbert is named as a big potential one....
Mushroom33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM   #15
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
despite brad's snobbish-ness, he's a great coach. and tati and brad have worked before, seemingly, we might see two of them together.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote