Karolina Sprem at Eastbourne 2004 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2004, 11:42 AM   #1
country flag kenair

kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of
Karolina Sprem at Eastbourne 2004

Photos I took of Karolina at Eastbourne 2004 on the practise courts

please click thumbnail to enlarge

My photos of Daniela Hantuchova
My photos of Jelena Dokic
My photos of Vera Zvonareva
My photos of Karolina Sprem
My photos of British Players
My photos of Dinara Safina
My photos of Samantha Reeves

Last edited by kenair : Dec 14th, 2004 at 09:08 PM.
kenair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2004, 11:50 AM   #2
country flag kenair

kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of kenair has much to be proud of
Photos I took of Karolina at Eastborne 2004 on court

please click thumbnail to enlarge

Last edited by kenair : Dec 14th, 2004 at 09:08 PM.
Old Dec 12th, 2004, 11:52 AM   #3
country flag kenair

Photos I took of Karolina at Eastbourne 2004 on court

please click thumbnailsto enlarge

Last edited by kenair : Dec 14th, 2004 at 09:09 PM.
Old Dec 12th, 2004, 12:28 PM   #4
country flag Principessa

Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future Principessa has a brilliant future
OMG those pictures are AMAZING!
Principessa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 03:01 AM   #5
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
wow!!! thank you sooo much!!
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 03:53 AM   #6
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!!!!!!!
AMAZING photos!!!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2004, 10:17 PM   #7
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2004, 02:03 PM   #8
country flag SpremPierceLover

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
Kenair....my breath is token ... i'm speachless & in love ... what a great effort so nice so bright ..so real...instead of saying GoGo K-Lina I would say now....GOGOGO Kenair and shoot with sharp .. everywhere she shows herself ...Thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenair
Photos I took of Karolina at Eastbourne 2004 on court

please click thumbnailsto enlarge

http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
E-mail: sprempiercelover@wtnmail.com
SpremPierceLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2004, 03:32 PM   #9
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos! THANKS!
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2005, 04:21 PM   #10
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
awesome thanks! my photos were taken at the same time lol, i have alot like these. surprised i didnt notice you taking so many photos too, what camera did you use?

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2005, 04:29 PM   #11
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
haha lmao!!! i knew it!

http://img66.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img66...=IMG_2950s.jpg

http://img66.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img66...=IMG_2948s.jpg

thats me in the background, AS you can see, i got nice and burnt. I just checked my photos from that day, and my photos were taken at 10.30 am, so you caught me walking into the grounds

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan

Last edited by JoeB_UK : Jan 10th, 2005 at 05:12 PM.
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 01:21 PM   #12
country flag kenair

Hi,

Yep just checked the photo was taken at 10:27 according to my camera data.
I use a Canon Powershot S1 IS.